Chapter 7

Tamaki looked at you content in his eyes. " y/n...?" he blushed as the whole host club looked up at him, honey senpai moved a little in his sleep.

you looked up at him, and smiled a little at his blush. " yeah, tamaki?" you looked up at him waiting for him to respond.

He looked back up, and looked you straight in the eyes, "do..d-o you enjoy being in the host club....?" 

In... the host club

you gave a confused look "what do you mean tamaki?"

But you're not a member.. wait what.

he looked at you and took a deep breath," well did you help the host club because you wanted to or  because of your business?..." he looked at you waiting for you to answer

you looked down and thought for a second, they were very attractive, you had to admit, you did kinda enjoy hanging out with a bunch of attractive men.. who doesn't?

you did make the decision to join in the first place..  you looked back up at him with a small smile " well I wouldn't be here unless I came by my own will, I mean you guys are a bit strange..." you said. you didn't want to offend any of them, so you really hoped that the truth didn't hurt them...

But I joined to get my bag....

he looked up at you for a second, and then smiled widely, laughing a little, "heheh okay good, i was afraid that you didn't even like us." he laughed a bit and turned back to the widow smiling, " i'm glad you enjoy the host club. " 

the room seemed to light up after your answer, you only noticed how everyone seemed a bit more relived that you liked to be there. you sat in the limbo the rest of the ride.

The trees passing by were blooming with cherry blossom and the green leaves on others were sprouting too.  Everything looked so colorful.  Even the sky was a bright blue.

you kept noticing a few glaces in your direction
.  you looked out the window, seeing all the trees pass,  and flowers planted in people's yards,  seeing the familiar driveway of your house put you out of your trance and you looked around.  Seeing that yes,  this was your house.... But why? How?

You look around confused. " hey guys why are we here?" you asked looking at kyoya the one person that can be up to something. and the twins the two being the mischievous  ones. 

the twins looked up confused and looked at kyoya then you. " what do you mean?" kyoya pushed up his glasses and looked up at you with an innocent smile "well we're here to drop you off of course." he said and looked out the window. " this is your house right?" he looked back at you.

HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW YOUR ADDRESS?! its like this guy stalks you or something!

you looked up with disbelief. " yeah, but um, i dont remember giving you my address..." you said looking over to the twins. they had a grin on their face, and thats when you knew you had trouble...

" y/n  so this is your house? wow its alot nicer than i though." karou said 
"yeah,  I mean it's alot better than haruhi's .... But compared to ours it's not as great... Right kaoru? "

You looked up at him with a frown.  I mean come on, he wishes. You patted his shoulder and shook your head.  "you wish Hikaru..  I mean it's pretty clear just by the way you do your tie who's higher up in class.  " you said looking down to his tie and fixing it.  Patting his chest and looking out the widow to your house.

Kaoru spoke up, "Nah,  I mean I can't really say until i check out the inside. " he said smirking a little. 

You looked up and blushed a little.  "you guys want to see my house? " you asked thinking about it for a little before,  sighing.  "alright... "

The twins smiled and got out if the car,  with everyone else following.  You got out last and walked everyone to the front porch.   Turing back to them. " don't judge me." you simply said before opening the door,  and letting them inside. 

They all looked around, Kyoya seemed to be admiring the library and art works your family had.  Tamaki was looking at the Chandler and all the paintings on the walls,  but the twins,  didn't seem to interested....  But where was mori?  And honey?  Last you remembered honey was sleeping in the car,  maybe mori just didn't want to leave him? 

Just as that thought crossed your mind the front doors opened and the Two came walking in.  You gave them a confused look as everyone looked at honey with fear?  Okayyyyy? That's definitely not natural,  he was just as happy as usual.

Everyone else seemed to notice that he was his old happy. And cute boy Lolita self,  they seemed to give a sigh of relief. 

Tamaki walked up to mori,  as honey senpai skipped over to you smiling widely.  Tamaki gave mori a confused look, "you woke him up he didn't kill anything right? " he said like he was a small kid afraid of the dark.
Mori shook his head and tamaki looked a bit concerned.  "that's never happened before... " he said scratching his neck, and giving honey Suspicious look. 

Honey senpai skipped up to you giggling and looked around "y/n-chan your house is super big! " he said looking around like a kid in a candy shop. 

You smiled and nodded "yeah it's pretty big,  I've even got a pool downstairs. " you said making honey senpai's face light up. 

"Woah!  Really?!  We should come here and swim with the host club one day,  that would be fun,  huh,  y/n-chan? "he said smiling and looking up at you.

You looked down and smiled at him,  " yeah that sounds cool." you said looking up at the twins,  that were being somewhat idiotic and taking paintings off the walls. 

You turned to them confused,  "hey! Why are you taking my paintings off the walls?  Put them back,  what are you doing!? "

They turned to you and shrugged, putting the painting back and walking your way.  "well there's not much to do,  here so we were looking for secrets. " kaoru said shrugging, with his hands in his pockets.  "yeah y/n, you should show us your room. " he said smirking a little. 

You gave them a look and folded your arms,  smirking " sorry I would, but I have standards. "

Kaoru let out a small chuckle and Hikaru glared at him and blushed.

you looked at your watch and let out a gasp.  "wow look at the time, you guys should go my parents will be home soon. "

tamaki started dragging out the host club " sorry men,  but last time I met patents that didn't go down well... Besides I need to dress nice for an occasion like that." he dragged them out and closed the door....

Well alright then... That was easy.  You let out a sigh and went to your room sitting down on your bed and laying down. ... That was a long day....

You went up and looked at your calendar,  seeing that the dance was in two days.  Yesterday would be the last day to get a dress...  You didn't really know if you were going to even need a dress. But you had the slight hope that someone might just ask you...  Maybe this year will be different. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Hey you guys thanks for reading this chapter if you liked it punch that rate button in the face Like A BOSS!
Also sorry its so short...  But Its freaking 12:00 and I have to get up early,  for work.  I promise I'll update sooner, and hopefully longer next Time.
I am thinking of doing the dance,  and then timeskipping to the juicy stuff,  so you guys don't have to wait for the good plot,  hope you guys enjoyed and I will write as soon as I can.
My phones kinda taken away because my grades are terrible, so I'll type as fast as I can on my laptop. 
See you guys next time ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ