Chapter 6

Y/n pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat there at the edge of the water, Everytime the waves came in they tickled your feet, and piled some sand on your feet. You started tracing things in the wet sand. Watching it be washed away every time another small wave came in.

A cold splash of water hit you in the face, bringing your mind back to reality.

You looked to see the twins I the water smirking at you.

" Hey y/n, you should come in the water with us!" kaoru said.

" yeah what's the fun of sitting in the water, when you can play in it?" said hikaru splashing more water at you. " you just gonna sit there and take it?" he said splashing you more with a smirk.

you put your hands up in reflex, and squeel at the sudden cold water. you got up and ran the opposite direction.

Hikaru chuckled. " Awe she squeeled. That's adorable " it was barely audible to you. And he seemed to be saying it to kaoru.

You weren't watching where you were going and tripped on something hard.

Feeling yourself hit someone. And someone cushion you fall to the floor.
You open your eyes and see you on tamaki.

A blush went across your face and tamakis as well, as the fangirls squeeled in the distance. 

" i-im sorry tamaki. " you said getting off him still sitting on the floor next to him. 

He looked at her his blush fading "that's alright y/n it's. Normal for girls to fall for me.  " he said getting up and holding his hand out to help you up. 

You scoffed and took his hand.  "sorry to break it to you but I'm not one of them. " you said trying to cover the lie. 

He smirked and laughed a little.  " I can tell, your red face says it all. " he said flipping his hair

Your blush darkened, turning away and grabbing a squirt gun,  and squirting him in the face. 

"Hey! " he laughed covering his face and soon a water fight broke out between everyone at the beach. 
Water flying everywhere. 

The twins had made their way out of the water and over to the water guns grabbing one each and going after other host members.

Before you knew it you were soaking wet from everyone else's attacks on you. You had hidden behind a umbrella, but it didn't work. Honey senpai came around the corner and hid with you " y/n-chan." He said in a whisper.  "you found a good hiding place." He said mori attempting to hide with you both.

You smiled to them " Yeah be quiet though." You said putting your finger to your lip.

You saw the familiar red hair of two little devil's come around the umbrella. Honey senpai eyes widening.

"wWAaHHHhh!"  Honey senpai hugged into you for protection, and cover. You shielded yourself.

You felt an arm wrap around you and someone covering you. You had your eyes closed before hearin the twins pout about something.

" awe mori that's cheating.."
"Yeah no fair."

You opened your eyes seeing mori blocking the water from hitting both you and honey.

You blushed at how close he was to you.. I mean

He has no shirt on?!

You felt moris hold on you and honey loosen. And saw honey senpai senpai slip out from mori and start shooting the twins in the face stunning them.