Spring Vacation?

You woke up with a slight headache from last night, you remember dancing with a lot of people your feet were killing you and you remember the twins teasing you because you fell asleep. They were always like that though so you got used to it.

The dance was the last day till spring vacation and the host club vacation trip was starting today at 12. They would be arranging the planes around 10, so that they could get all the host club fans there early to unpack and lounge around. Kyoya needed you there early too so that they would all be clear to get into the resort, without any problems or inconveniences for the ladies.

So, yay lucky you, you had to show up bright and early.

You took medicine for the headache and it seemed to help a bit.

Only a bit...

You walked up and grabbed your bags taking them out into the hallways, for your butler to carry out to the car. You went back into your room and started getting changed to quickly shower up.

The shower was relaxing.. that was until you heard the familiar noise of your phone ringing.

You ignored it..

I mean you were in the shower, and you still had around a half and hour before you were supposed to be ready.

Eh I should be fine..

You finished showering and wrapped yourself in your soft bathrobe, pulling your hair back and going into your bedroom to get changed.

You picked out a few things and were trying to make up your mind when you heard a commotion outside your bedroom door.

You raised your brow at this, curiosity getting the best of you as you walked over to see what was going on...

Bad idea

You peaked out from your door only to find...

THE HOST CLUB?!?

Yes that was the host club.. in your house. By your door, while you were in a bathrobe..

Shit..

Tamaki caught your gaze, not
realizing what you were wearing he walked over to your bedroom door smiling cheerily, a few other members following his lead and walking to your door.

" hey, "y/n, we all were on our way to the airport. But though we would drop by and get you, I mean you're part if the host club now, so riding with us is mandatory!" He said like he was trying to take charge like the 'king' he was.

You kept your head peeked out of the door trying to hide your not very well covered body... very awkwardly.

"Oookay, well that's very nice of you all... " you said pausing " I'm not completely ready yet.." You said holding they would catch the hint

Well, they're boys, they don't get hints, so being the group of boys they are they brushed it off

Hikaru walked up almost cutting in front of tamaki, and trying to peek into your room, catching into your suspicious behavior and looking you right in the eye hole,

" what are you hiding y/n? Youre acting like you don't want to tell us something.." he said in his sly tone. nudging the door away from your face revealing your room
.
.
Oh yeah, and you in a bath robe..

The whole house went silent, the hosts trying to process. their faces going red.

Everything stayed quiet, until tamaki, grabbed hikaru by his collar and threw him into the others, he quickly grabbed the door handle and closed the door to your room leaving you inside.