Chapter 3

Previously:
"Miss y/ln I dont think you understand, my father runs one if the ritchest families in the world, getting an opportunity like this is extremely rare."

He was right the Ootori group was one of the best known companies. And one of the richest at that.

Your parents would be so proud if they found that she was involved with a member of the Ootori family.

It would be best for her to accept it, even if it wasn't what she wanted, this could be her chance to show her parents, that she could do more than just play the piano.

You gave out a deep breath.

"What do you have in mind?"

           Your pov

Kyoya looked at his notebook.

"Well, I belive that your family runs both a food industry, and a  luxury resort, and hotel traveling agency. Am I right?"

He was right, your mother'a side if the family ran a resort, and hotel travel agency, and your dad owned a food industry. but how did he know this?

"yes, your right. And what, does this have to do with the proposal?"

"This has everything to do with the proposal. My resources tell me that your mother owns a resort, and hotel industry which happens to be Sapling industries, which is a very well known luxury traveling industry. And not only that but your father owns one of the best food industries"

You give him a gesture to continue.

"Well, during spring break the host club was planning to make a sign up vacation trip to Venezuela. We were wondering if you would be willing to help the host club with its traveling needs. Knowing that you have a resort, and hotel in Venezuela." He paused.

" You see I would also like you to help supply the snacks, and food for the host clubs regular basis. Knowing that honey, loves his sweets. Having you supply them will help the host club with there money spending problem.."

So he wants you to bring the host club vacation to your family's luxury hotel. And supply food, and sweets.

"What do I get in return?"

So far it sounded like he was expecting it for free, but no you needed something in return.

"recognition, and association with my family."

You thought to yourself..
By getting the host club there, it will attract many more tourists, especially because ouran high school has many other rich and famous families that Will get your family many many more advantages.

"so, miss y/ln. What will it be?" His license said interrupting your thought.

You decide that this is a one time opportunity, and if we take it, then you could do many more things with your family's company.

This could expand your company dramatically.

You put Your hand out for kyoya to shake.

"I think we have a deal."

He put his hand in yours and shook it firmly.

He then handed you you bag.

"I would like you to come to the host club whenever possible, seeing that we would like to make preparations before hand. And to start the plan as soon as possible."

You gave him a nod.

You turned towards the door and began to walk out. When you got to the door you put you hand on the handle and opened it.

"Thanks for my bag!"
You yelled before you left so he could hear the sarcasm.

You then closed the door behind you.

You reached for your phone and looked at the time.

It was almost 6:00!

You text your driver to come and get you, and began to run to the front of the school.

You finally got to the front to see your driver already parked in the front of the school, waiting.

You ran over to your driver, making sure a second time that you had your bag.

You took out your phone and looked at the time.

It was 6:04.

You mentally prepared yourself for your parents wrath.

They would always catch you when you went past the curfew.

Actually, mabey if you sneak in quiet enough you won't get caught. I mean, they are the owners of a company, they would be distracted when you came home.

That was it, you were going to attempt to not get caught. If you made it far enough to get to your room they would think that they missed you come in the door.

You went over the plan in your head over and over until the car came to a stop, and your driver told you "we're here y/n."

You got out of the car with your bag, and walked to the front door.

You took a deep breath in and opened the door. Very very slowly.

The door was silent, and so was your house, which was completely normal. You were an only child so you had everything to yourself.

You closed the door behind you, the clicking sound making you cringe. You walked with each step softly and slowly. The small tap you made every time your foot hit the ground made you hold your breath.

You were doing pretty good at being quiet... Until you got to the stairs. Long story short you triped causeing every thing in your hands to drop. Making a huge amount of noise, that echoed off the walls.

You froze...
...

.....

You sat there on the floor frozen
...

"y/n! What are you doing home so late!?"

It was your mother, and she didn't look happy.

You picked yourself off the ground and walked to the top of the stairs were you mother was.

You decided to tell her the truth, cause knowing your mom she would find out anyway.

And mabey she'll understand?

"well, you see.. I ran into kyoya Ootori. And he came to me with a proposal."

Your mother looked at you,  crossing her arms "and exactly what was this proposal?"

"kyoya runs this group called the host club, he wants to plan a vacation getaway during spring break in Venezuela, at our resort, with this group and many others. He also wants our food company to help supply their clubs food."

"Oh my y/n, this is a big opportunity! What did you say?"
She put her arms on your shoulders, anticipation in her eyes.

Well that was a sudden change in attitude...

"I told him yes."

She pulled you into a big hug, and squeezed you.

You felt your back pop. And your breath being sucked out of you.

"That's great to hear!"
She squealed in excitement.
"I guess I just have to go to Venezuela and get things situated, and make sure that they get the best!" She let go of you and gave you a cheery smile.

You smiled back.

"well then I guess I should go and tell your father the good news! I'll see you at dinner!" And with that she skipped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey you guys( ^ω^)
Sorry if this chapter is kinda short I've been kinda busy. But hey, I got it up didn't I?
I will try to get the next one up as soon as I can.
Hope you guys enjoyed it!
\(^o^)/