Chapter 2

Your pov

You walked over to the table with honey.

Next to the table was a tall man with black hair.

He had the poker face the whole time. You couldn't help but stare, just to see if you could break that poker face of his. He looked at you...

Still poker face, after a second honey noticed you looking at the tall man.

He looked at him, then you, then him, then you.

He then skipped over to the man and jumped on his back.

"Oh, y/n-chan this is Takashi! Takashi say hi!"

"hi."

Obviously you weren't going to break his poker face anytime soon.

So you gave up.

" Hi, Takashi my name is y/n."
You gave him a smile.

"Come on y/n-chan, let's go get some cake!"

You followed Takashi and honey to the table and sat down.

After a while they finally pulled out the cake.

Not wanting to be rude you decided you were going to wait for someone else to eat first.

Good for you, you didn't have to wait, as soon as the cake got out honey dug right in.

After talking with honey for a while, a boy with brown hair and brown eyes walked up with a tray of tea.

It was Hauruhi.

" Hi, would you like some tea? Tamaki said that I should bring some over."

He said it with a kind smile.

" are you new here I haven't seen you around the host club."

If you didn't know better you would think that Hauruhi, is a girl.

But come on. A girl in the host club that's crazy.

"Oh, well I guess you could say that..."

You were kinda new, but you weren't trying to come in in the first place so, I guess that you were new.

He turned pointing to all the guys in the room.

" Well this is honey, that's Takashi, this is Hikau, and Kaoru, this is kyoya, that's Tamaki, and I'm Hauruhi. "

After they all heard their names they came over. Except kyoya, he was already watching from a distance.

Which was kinda creepy.

The twins came up, mirroring each other.

" we got a newby!"

They said it in union again.

" Well, then. Let me explain what the host club is" Tamaki began, very dramatically.

" The host club is were the schools handsomest boys ( gesturing to himself) with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies ( gestures to you), who also have too much time on their hands."

Kyoya then began to speak.
" Here in the host club we have you pick whoever you want for the day, you spend the time we give you with them, until your time is up."

Tamaki started talking in that very dramatic way, he always does. Again.

"So tell me kind of guys your into, do you like the strong silent type? (Gestures to Takashi), the cool type? ( Gestures to kyoya) the Mischievous type? ( Gestures to twins) the boy Lolita type? (Gestures to honey) the normal type? ( Gestures to Hauruhi)
Or mabey...