Chapter 1

Your pov

You were deep in sleep, the warmth was all around you. You could feel the endless void of darkness and confort ...

That was until you hear voices. You were waking up slowly. Your eyes still not wanting to open.

You try to hear what the people are saying.

That's when you remember... I was alone when I fell asleep! Did I over sleep?!

You try to focus on what they're  saying you finally get the conversation, going on right next to you.

" Tamaki, I made you chocolate, would you like to try some?" A feminine voice said.

Tamaki I've heard that name before...

" Only if you'll feed them to me darling~"

Tamaki, oh I've seen him before! He has the same classes as me. To be honest I can't really remember a lot about him. I really don't talk much to people I don't know well.

You moved slightly and felt the surface move slightly underneath you, like a bed or couch.

You didn't fall asleep here... 

Confusion took over you and your thoughts filled with questions.

How did I get here? Who else in in this room? How long did sleep?

That's when you decided, you had to see what was going on. You couldn't just sleep, you had things to do.

You rustled around a little. And began to get up slowly. You opened your eyes, to see a really bright room.

Like really bright. There were lots of girls and barely any guys, but it was pretty loud.

How did I sleep in this?

"Oh, Tamaki. I think she's waking up."

Once your eyes came into complete focus, you saw a very handsome boy, and three very pretty girls.

Yup it was already obvious, you had no chance.

I mean he was  gorgeous, but so were the girls. They were definitely much prettier than you.

Well that's what you thought.

The boy, you assumed was Tamaki, stood up from the couch he was on and came over to the space next to you.

" Ah, looks like your awake my princess~"

He sat down and put one  hand under your chin, and the other arm around your waist. Pulling your body closer, and making your face only a few inches from his.

Was he trying to pull a move on you?

You felt your face heat up. You two were close, too close. But for some reason, you liked it.

Wait! what! no! You mentally slapped yourself into sense. You just met him!

Don't let him get too you. You mentally told yourself.

Tamaki Souh he was part of the host club. Oh....

Suddenly everything clicked in that brain of yours.

You'd slept too long. You would usually leave before the host club got there so you wouldn't have to deal with them.

The host club, the group of players.

There's no way Tamaki likes you he was simply doing his job.

No way I'm falling for that.

You used your elbow to slip out of Tamaki's hold. You stood up and fixed your clothes and hair.

That's when you decided to pop the question.

" Um, how exactly did I get here? I don't remember falling asleep on the couch...?"

You looked back at him. He got up after a few moments, and acted like nothing happened.

He put his arm out in a very dramatic way, and posed. Putting his hand on his chest.

" well you see, me being the gentle man I am, when I saw you on the piano I couldn't leave you in such an uncomfortable position. So I moved you to the most convenient and comfortable location!" He said in a very dramatic and prideful way.

It made you laugh a little. It reminded you of your friend, Alexandra. Very dramatic and enthusiastic.

Tamaki heard this, and turned his head to you, with a questionable look.

He put his hand on his face a dust pink blush appearing on his cheeks.

That's when you feel weight on your shoulders. Not just one,but two, like two people leaning all their weight on you.

" well, well look who's finally awake." "And made the boss go red to."

It sounded like two voices in union. Like one of those horror movie's.

You  look up to see that you have a red head on your left and right. They looked exactly alike.

Ah, twins.

You looked up to Tamaki to see that his face was now completely red.

The two red heads words rang in your  head, "and made the boss go red too."

There's no way that could have been you.

" Oh, that wasn't me."

Was it?

You slipped out from underneath the two red heads making them fall forward.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt on your little, ' host club'. Soooooo, I'll just be on my way."

And with that you turned your heel.

Only to be blocked by a small little child?

" hi! my name's Mitsukuni! But you can call me honey!"

Well that was random....

" Hey! Do you wanna have some cake!? It's really good cake."

Oh no... You loved cake.

Well not just cake but sweets in general. You always had a sweet tooth, but your stomach could never handle the amount of sweets you wanted.

So you tried not to eat to much sweets, but it really didn't work.

" oh um, first of all hi. And second of all I was actually just about to-"

You were suddenly interrupted by a very over dramatic voice.

AKA Tamaki.

" Why that's a great idea! Hauruhi! Could you please come and get them some tea?!"

Wait tea but I thought he said cake.

Hauruhi? you know him. The  honor student. Oh the commoner? Wow I never knew a smart guy like him would join the host club.

Honey took your hand and began to drag you to the table, but soon stoped in his tracks.

"Come on ..um.. what's your name?"

He was asking for your name?

You didn't know if you wanted to give them your name.

Eh, why not?

You gave them a smile.

" Oh, I'm y/n. Sorry if I seem.. Out of it, I'm just. I mean I just woke up, and I'm still kinda confused."

You said scratching the back of your neck awkwardly.

" That's okay y/n-chan! Now let's go get some cake!"

A/N:

Hey you guys hope you like the story, please give me feedback. If you like the story tell me, that will encourage me to get the next chapter updated faster.

Please tell me if there's anything I can do to improve
( ^ω^)
Thanks guys.