When you meet!

A/N: Fair warning! These scenarios will be a little more detailed so the scenarios will possibly be very long!

Laughing Jack

It had been about a full year since you had woken up out of a coma. You still couldn't believe that everything you had been through was only just a dream. That was the first and only time you had ever truly been happy. Now, that you were awake you had only wished that you hadn't. You loved how your life turned out and it was the best thing you could have ever imagined. The love felt real. He felt real. Now that you had come back to reality, he was the only thing you could ever think about. The way he cared for you and all you had been through together. The good and the bad.

You were walking around the carnival that you had been decided to go to hoping that maybe, just maybe, that it all wasn't a dream and that you would meet him again. But all there was, was a lot people laughing and having fun. You walked about until you came up to the Ferris wheel. Where you and LJ had spent a lot of time on in the abandon carnival. All those amazing memories. Especially the memory of when he had proposed to you. If it was all real then you would have been living happily with him as his wife. You couldn't ask for anything better. You let out a sigh, turned your head away and continued walking. You kept your head lowered and looked at the ground has you walked as if you were in a daze. It was only seconds before you had bumped into somebody. "I'm sorry, excuse me." You said apologizing. When you looked up to see who you had bumped into your eyes widened and tears had threatened them. You couldn't believe it. A tall clown dressed in black and white had stood before you. He turned around and looked at you. You just couldn't believe your eyes. He had a black and white coned shaped nose and pointed teeth. His skin what almost white and he had short black hair. He looked just the way you remembered him.

"LJ?" You said under your breath. He gave you a sharp glare but you weren't phased by it. You were just too happy to see him. He then gave mischievous grin showing his sharp teeth.

"Hello there. Would you like some candy?" He says holding out his hand with a small pile of different candies.

"I can't believe it. This isn't another dream is it? It's really you?" You said. The scary clown was now confused.

"Jeez, you must be loose in the head. I don't know how you know me but I sure as hell do NOT know you." He said coldly. Those words were like a stab to the heart. Tears streamed down your cheeks and you lowered your head.

"I guess I must've mistaken you for someone else, then. I'm sorry, excuse me." You muttered quietly as you turned around and walked away. The clown watched you as you walked off completely confused as to what just happened. He thought it strange how you thought you knew him. It was impossible. But yet there you were, in tears claiming that you did.

Slenderman

It had been a full year since you had woken up in the hospital. You were so upset that what you had experienced was only a coma induced dream. Everything had felt so real. Ever since getting released from the hospital you had gone to the very same forest where you and Slendy had first met. You thought that it was strange that the place you loved would be real and yet he wasn't. But you, everyday for a whole year, had gone to the very same place. In front of the same tree, just sitting and hoping that maybe it wasn't a dream and just maybe he would show up. Everyday you waited. Even now. Even though he wasn't real, every time you went to your favorite place you always felt that he was still there. With you. Always making sure to have a smile on your face. You leaned back against the tree and smiled to yourself, tears threatening your eyes. You had always loved everything he had ever done for you. He made you the happiest girl in the world and You missed him more than anyone else could ever know.