His Thoughts

Hey all! I know it's been a super long time, but now I finally have what you've been waiting for! I will be in this one too, so I'm very excited! This will be in my POV, so just in case you all get confused, there you go. I know there's been issues in the past about that. This scenario takes place the night before your "meet him again" encounrer also. So, without wasting anime more time here are his thoughts on you!

                             -D

I was in the middle of the Forrest and it was late in the night, waiting for the idiots that still haven't shown up for our monthly meeting. Just what the hell is going on? It's not like them all to be this late and it was Slendy's idea! So what gives? As I stood there tapping my foot on the ground irritably.  After a while longer I thought I heard static. It was faint, but I could hear it.

  "We're so dead..."

I heard a distant voice from behind me.

"Shh, maybe she won't even be there."

"Jeff, shut up! We're two hours late!"

"Exactly, maybe she went back to the mansion!"

I turned around and saw Slendy's tall sillouett along with Jeff, Ej, Hoodie, and the others. Narrowing my eyes coldly as they all came into view I growled.

"Where were you!? Do you have any idea how late it is and how freezing it is out here?!" I shouted furiously. They all froze in their tracks and and let out defeated sighs.

"Not there huh?" Ej repeats to Jeff glaring down at him. Jeff scoffed and turned away.

"Shut up."

"Sorry, Diva. We got held up." Slendy says as he walks up to me towing over me.

"All at the same time? This is the sixth time in two months! What's with you guys? Because this isn't like you at all, so what was so important that you made me wait out here for two long ass hours worried about your stupid asses?" I asked and they all looked at each other.

"You know those girls you assigned to us? The ones that were in those comas for nine months?" Masky asks me. I raised my brow.

"Yeah, I remember. How did it go? Did you finish the job?" I asked and and they all stayed silent glancing at each other then back at me.

"Are you telling me that you didn't kill them? That they're still alive?"

They all nodded.

"You kept them alive, why?" I demanded.

"It was wierd, Diva. She wasn't afraid of me. She wasn't even phased. And for some odd reason she knew who I was." LJ says speaking up first.

"The same with all of us." Hoodie says. But that's not possible. These girls are entirely random, how can they know?

"I was too shocked by the news and I couldn't wrap my head around it. It didn't occur to me that she had some fight in her, and a certain look in her eyes. Like she really though she knew me." Slendy adds. He let them go!? For crying out loud!

"It's strange though, since meeting this woman, I've had this wierd feeling in the pit of my stomach and I can't explain it..." EJ mutters as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. That's when I noticed they all had the same look.

"I feel like I've seen her before, but at the same time I have no idea who she is. It pisses me off even more that I don't know anymore than that. I mean, she knew exactly who I was, wasn't afraid, and she challenged me! No one challenges me." Jeff says.

"I think she might know more about me than I know about her. I've never met anyone like her. Especially out on job." LJ says.

"Seriously, who goes to my forest, and my top secret hangout place? She knew exactly where she was going and... these girls are a mystery to me." Slendy says as he ponders something in his head.

"Diva, she had a whole sketch book full of drawings with me in each and everyone of them." Hoodie says as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a folded piece of paper. He handed to me and I unfolded it looking over the very detailed hand drawn picture, of Hoodie letting this girl cuddle up to him while he seems to be drawing in a book.

   From that moment, I gave a slanted and devilish smirk. How interesting...

"It would seem that you all found yourselves in quite the predicament." I muttered as I handed Hoodie back the paper.

"So, the question is: what are you going to do about it?" I asked as I folded my arms over my chest. It's obvious what's going on here and every single one of them is affected by this.

"The logical thing to do is kill them anyway. They can't know who we are and we can't risk them saying something to someone. It defeats the entire point of being legend killers." Toby says as he scratches his head.

"Plus we have reputation to uphold. We can't have the others thinking we've gone soft." Masky adds.

"But I'm still curious as to why and how, it pisses me off that I don't." Jeff says as he stares down at the ground in thought. Well this is a surprise... Jeff never thinks this hard for anything  let alone a human girl.

"Diva, what do you think we should do?" Slendy asks me and their eyes were all on me.

"As much as I agree to leave no witnesses, I think that this particular situation calls for an investigation. You all have questions, so why not just ask? I'm sure they'd be more than willing." I sugguested and they all glanced at each other. With that I turned to take my leave, but I stopped in my tracks and glanced back over my shoulder.

"And who knows, these girls may be worth more than you might think. Good luck!" I left them to ponder my words and disappeared deeper into the forest. These idiots have no idea what Going to happen to them, so I might as well take advantage of this opportunity.

A/N: sorry for the Looooooooooooong updates, but I hope you guys enjoy the senarios! This Boyfriend Scenario book is defiently going to be different from my last book, the scenarios are a bit longer and it's all a connecting story. So, I hope you guys like it!