His POV (LJ&Slendy)

Laughing Jack

LJ stood with a glum look on his face, staring blankly at the the large broken down ferris wheel that towered over him. Never in a million years did he ever think something like this would happen. For the first time in his whole life, he was unsure of what to do next. Diva said to see what happens so he couldn't just kill her... yet.

After he had talked to the strange girl and she had told him everything she knew, he left and came back here to process. A woman he's never seen or heard of before knows more about than he does about himself. She's not afraid. She's actually kinda cute. She knows the risks and completely ignores them. When he followed her here, it was like she already knew where to go. Considering her words he let out a sigh and turned his back on the ferris wheel. However when he turned around, about a few feet away by the entrance, there she stood. Y/N. She looked as though she was remembering something as she took a look around with a sad look in her eyes, but on her soft lips, she was smiling. 'This woman couldn't be any stranger. She's lost her mind if she thinks she can survive me. But I gotta give her some credit. She was very compliant when I asked her about he she was,' He thought to himself. He slowly walked up to Y/N and stood next to her looking at his abandoned carnival. All run down and broken. Covered in rust and tents torn. Stuffed animals dirty and torn apart from time.

"I never thought I'd ever get to see this place again. It's funny how things can turn out unexpectedly." She mutters chuckling softly. LJ scoffed.

"You can say that again."

"I'm still shocked that this isn't just another dream. Unless, it is then I was dreaming inside a dream."

LJ glanced down at her from the corner of his eye, and saw the distant look in her (Insert Eye Color) eyes. Diva had told him to investigate further, however he didn't know where to start. As far as he knew, he should've just killed her when she had bumped into him. That was what he was there for. But now, he doesn't know what to do? He's never had to leave his target alive and investigate before. This was new to him.

"Since you're here I suppose we should do something." LJ says looking away from her as to not meet her gaze as she looked at him slightly surprised. Her eyes narrowed gently as a small smile spread across her soft lips.

"Shall we start with the games?" She suggested and LJ shared a toothy grin. He LOVES his games.

Slenderman

Slenderman had been following Y/N for the past few days since the meeting with Diva. Though, he would have prefer to kill already, he couldn't help but feel that Diva had a point in what she trying to say. But he was still cautious. He kept himself at a distance as he followed her about her daily life. He even read her thoughts here and there. He doesn't know what Diva meant by her 'being worth more,' But he could sense something about that differs from his normal victims.

Her life seemed pretty average to him. She normally spent time alone, and didn't seem to socialize much. But her thoughts were wild. All of them about him. Slendy, didn't know what to make of all of it. He was a bit irritated.

"This woman needs a serious reality check... No way will I ever be that romantic." He growled to himself shuddering slightly at the thought. However, little did he know at the time that deep down, he felt that the idea was actually kind of nice in a way. He placed his large white hand over his chest that was tightening up little by little.

"This is an... odd feeling..."

Slendy...

Suddenly, he heard her voice echo in his head. Startled he looked over to where Y/N was now standing in front a building with a blank look in her (e/c) eyes. She was leaning against the red brick wall behind her.

I know you've been watching me...

Her voice echoed again. He was shocked. She could tell he was following her?! But how is that possible? This is the second time she's been able to sense him from this distance.

Would you like to join me?

He watched her blank expression change into an inviting and gentle look and a small smile appeared on her lips. She looked up as though she was staring straight at him making his breath catch in throat. He suddenly felt nervous for the very first time. What is this woman doing to him? Why does he feel this way so suddenly. He let out a breath and cleared his breath, regaining his composer.

"Very well, Y/N." When spoke those words, Y/N pushed herself off the wall and looked before she crossed the street and met him deep within the forest. What is it about this woman? What's so special about her? His mind was beginning to flood with questions. When Y/N caught up to him she looked up at him greeting him with a soft smile.

"It's nice to see you again." She says her voice calming his nerves.

"Where shall we go?" He asked staring down at her.

"Do you really need to ask? I thought you would have known by now." She chuckled. Slenderman knew at that point exactly what she was talking about. He hoped that Diva was right about these women. For her sake...

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I couldn't get all of them in here today, but I'll get them up soon. They're REALLY not happy about being left out like this.

Jeff: What the hell, Diva!? You can't even fit me in there?!

Me: I'm doing the best I can under the circumstances -_- 💢 NOW COOL IT!!

Jeff: 😨 s-sorry ma'am....!

EJ: 😧 leave it to Jeff to piss her off....

Slenderman: 😒 idiot...

Toby&Masky: 😱😵 So scary...!! *holding each other trembling*

Anyway, I should have the rest up soon for you guys. Thank you so much for being patient! Until next time!

-D