Chapter 20

"I'll do it under one condition." Callen said. "Bring Sam here. I don't mean kidnap him, tell him where I am and bring him here. Let him stay with me. I need to know he's safe."

Anatoli looked at his grandson with a wry smile, "Of course, my boy, I will bring him to you and he can watch over you to make sure we do not harm you. I would appreciate it if you could call him first though, I do not want any of my men harmed by a misunderstanding."

"Of course." Callen said and waited as Anatoli handed Callen his cell phone.

Callen sat and dialed Sam's number smiling as it took less than a ring for Sam to answer.

"If you've hurt him; I'll kill you." Sam growled as he picked up the phone.

"I haven't hurt anyone Sam." Callen replied.

"G?!" Sam's voice was a mixture of relief and worry.

"I'm fine," Callen didn't want to give too much away, "Got some guys coming for you, can you pack a bag, for you and me for a few days. Tell Hetty and Granger not to try and find me, I'm fine." He reiterated.

"Where are you? Who took you?" Sam asked.

Callen could hear the worry in Sam's voice, but he could also hear movement in the background.

"I'm fine, I'm safe Sam, with family. Trust me... Just, I need you here, please?" he asked.

"I'll be ready, where do they want to meet."

"Go to drop spot number two, near Venice Beach, I'll give them directions. I need you Sam, do this for me."

"I love you G, you know I'm coming for you."

"I love you too." Callen said as he cut off the call.

"Is he coming?" Anatoli asked.

"He is." Callen wrote down an address, "Send your men here, Sam will be waiting."

Anatoli nodded and taking the piece of paper, handed it to his man who left to pick Sam up.

"I hope your father doesn't do anything silly, Nikita was always impulsive."

"Not my father." Callen snapped. "I mean, I'm sorry... I know he's your son, but I can't think of him as my father."

"I fully understand." Anatoli replied, "He should have raised you, put you and your sister's beyond all other things."

Callen flinched again at the thought he had another sister out there, even if she was his half sister; She, like him, had been abandoned to the winds of fate by Granger.

He remembered their meeting, she had got the skills he had to admit, she had kicked his ass, although he would never admit to that. He needed to find out where she was after this microdot was out of him. She needed to know she wasn't alone and that she had family.

Sam paced outside the meeting place where Callen had told him to wait. He felt uncomfortable, knowing that he had a tracker in his shoe made him feel at least a bit better.

Owen had nearly lost it when Sam had told him that Callen was ok, but he wanted Sam to join him and that he was with family.

"Family? That means... He has to be with my father. Damn it, Grant is in danger, Sam; I don't care what he tells you Anatoli is a ruthless son of a bitch and will kill my son the second he has that microdot."

"Callen seems to feel he's in no danger. He just wants me there."

"Did he tell you where there is?" Owen asked.