Chocolate and Flowers? Nahhhh...

Guys! Thank you for your reads!!:)) You don’t know how happy I am! As I promised, I will update the 7th chapter when my story reached 550 reads. You already made it up to 563 reads! So amazing!:) I’m really trying to meet your expectations and they’re worth aren’t they?:) Hahaha. Thank you so much again and I love you guys! Muah. Lovelots.xxx

-budum

Harry’s P.O.V.

I was looking at Niall, Zayn and Louis. They are daydreaming. I don’t know what and who. Liam just came back to the hotel holding paper bags looking like he went shopping. “Hey Harry. I bought a new game. Let’s play it.” I stared at him and point the three to him. He turn his head to them and was confused. “Liam, I think they are daydreaming.”

Liam went closer to Niall and snatches his pizza on him. Niall didn’t notice it and continued daydreaming. Liam went to Louis and Zayn. He quickly snatches the carrot and the mirror but they don’t react. He looks at me surprised.

“Harry. You’re right. They are daydreaming.They usually create a fight whenever i get their favorite things.”

“I told you Liam! I don’t know what happen to them.” Both Liam and I stared at them. They were smiling like idiots.

They are all sitted on the sofa. I went to the kitchen and got a spatula and a stainless pot. I hit the pot and created very irritating pot noises. The three of them fell on the ground. Niall shouted at me. “Harry! I was doing something there!” Louis and Zayn looking at me really annoyed.

“Guys! What the hell is wrong with all of you?! You minds are out of this world!” Louis answered, “Harry, I was just thinking something.” “Louis, are you thinking of a girl?” “No! Well, NOOOOOO…” Louis is really looking shy right now.

 “Louis??? I know you’re lying.” “Okay fine! I’m thinking her!” I just nod at Louis and stared to Zayn.

“Zayn, can you please explain?” “Harry, it’s about a girl too.”

“Well. Can you tell me the three of you, what’s the girls name?’ they all said “Budum!!” at the same time.

 “What?!” is what Liam and I said at the same time. I was really shocked! We were thinking the same girl all this time! We all looked at each other and looking confusedly.

 Liam said, “Guys! Budum? You know her? The girl with black hair?”

 Louis answered, “The girl with the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen? No offense Niall.”

 Niall answered, “No offense taken. The girl with a good appetite and a kind heart?”

Zayn answered, “The girl with who win the tour with us?”

I said to them, “the girl with the most heart melting smile?”

 They all answered “YESSSS!!” at the same time!

 O my god. We all like this girl. “Guys, how did you meet her?”

Liam answered, “In the Make-up store.”

 Louis, Niall and Zayn answered. “Well, I met het at the restaurant downstairs.” “I met her on a shop.” “I met her with Paul.” I answered and said, “I met her in the ladies bathroom.”

“WHAT?!!” they were all shocked. Louis said, “Harry! You’re a pervert you know!” “Louis! I did not peak on her! I just have to enter to the ladies room” Liam stops us and said, “Harry, Louis, stop it. I now understand that we all met her.

As we all know, we all like her so, how about inviting her into dinner?” We all agreed and rush to our closet and pick the best outfit. We wanted to give her something so we went on this shop. Louis thinks we should buy her a carrot. We all disagreed. Niall suggested Chocolates but we don’t agree.

Liam suggested flowers but we disagreed. Zayn suggested a mirror. We all look at him curiously, “Zayn, why would we give her a mirror?” "Well. You know harry. I need her to look herself in the mirror and realize she is gorgeous.” We still did not agree on it. I already see girls outside the store so we just bought her a plant.

The lady wrapping it gave it a ribbon and cute pink clear plastic. We went back to the hotel safely. We ask in the information table of the hotel to give us the room number of Budum, She said, “Room 1608. 16th floor left door to the right.”

We ride the elevator and push the 16th floor. We found the 1608 room and knock on it. After 5 seconds someone opened it and we saw her nearly naked. Only in a towel…

Budum’s P.O.V.

I opened my door and saw the five of them smiling but suddenly harry created an “O” shape on his mouth. He must really shock. Niall covered his face with his hands but leaves a space between them.

 Zayn’s eyes widened and bowed his head down while blushing. Louis screams about towels and Liam step in front of me facing the boys. He was blocking the view of the boys.

 I’m not sure what is happening but I suddenly realized that I was only wearing an ivory colored towel. I covered my body with my hands and shut the door quickly! Oh my God! One direction nearly saw me naked!!!! What am I going to do?

 I quickly rushed to my closet and wear a white shirt that says geek on it and jeans with keds. I rushed to the door and opened it. They were in that position. I said to them, “Guys! It’s okay. I have my decent clothes on.”

Harry said, “Phew!!! That was shocking for the all of us!” “What are you doing here guys?” Liam handed me a plant. “Well, budum. We would like to congratulate you for being the winner to accompany us in tour!” I was smiling at them.

I said, “Thank you guys! You didn’t have to do that! Thanks for the plant but, a plant? It’s a little awkward and peculiar for me but its fine. “Louis said, “I told you! We should have bought the carrots! Who gave this idea?”

 Liam answered Harry. They were all looking at Harry. Harry giving that I have no idea face. They are looking so adorable right now.

 “Guys, it’s fine. It’s not anyone’s fault. Besides I love it.” I stared at them and they were all smiling at me. Harry held my hand and four of them kneeled. “Budum, we were asking. Would you like have dinner with us?”

Woooo! Amazing chapter!:)) How do you like it guys?:) Please make it to 750 reads and I’ll update again! I’m counting on you guys!:) Love you all muah. Xx

-budum