Who the Curly?:P

Author's Message, :P

Thank you all for reading my first chapter!:)) i swear i'll make it so romantic and sweet. enjoy the 2nd Chapter.:)) <3

Harry’s P.O.V.

We were at the plane, heading to London for our tour. Louis and Zayn were playing chess, Niall is still eating his popcorn and liam is eating his oatmeal with a fork.

  I was so bored so I thought about teasing someone, I saw Paul and tease him! "Hey,Paul! Your head is to small for your body!" I said. Paul notice me and stares at me like an angry bull.

"Oh! Am I in a bad time?"  I think I tease Paul while he is in a bad mood. Pauls till stares at me.  Then he run towards me and I run!! I rush through the closest door I see.  I knocked.

Then someone said "Occupado!" I heard Paul was getting closer so I entered the door. As i entered the door I see a woman, she was……kinda pretty with her hair falling down her face and see her eyes sparkle like gems.

I’ve gestured  a little bit, she turn around and see me. She was about to scream but I covered her mouth. Paul might know I’m here.

  She was saying something. "Hmmmmmmmmmm!!" She said. "What? I can’t understand you. Please be quiet for a moment. I’m hiding from someone." Luckily she stopped.

After a minute, after I don’t sense anymore Paul’s presence, I’ve let go of my hand in her mouth. "What the heck are you doing here!" She shouted.

 I look down because, I was so embarrass from what I did. "I’m sorry. I was hiding from someone cause I’ve pissed him off." I explained. I look at her with pleasing eyes.

Budum’s P.O.V.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I shouted! The familiar man look down." I’m sorry. I was hiding from someone cause I’ve pissed him off." Then he look at me with pleasing eyes.

 Now that I can see his face very clear. I noticed that he was so handsome, he has curly hair that perfectly match his beautiful green eyes.

Oh! I remember, he looks like Harry in one direction. I’ve stare at his face for a second. And I said to myself, what? No! what will harry do in this plane?

"So, Ohh. It’s okay if that’s the case. But your not trying to peek on me right? Cause if that’s the reason you came in here, I’m gonna kill you!" I said.

"Oh NO! please don’t misunderstood me. I’m really hiding from someone. Will you forgive me?" "Apology accepted. As long as you promised me you’ll never pissed someone again! And enter in a bathroom who is occupied!:) Deal?" I said.

 "I guess we have a Deal". he smile at me so wonderful, oh! His smile was so heart melting. He offer his hand and said, Well, I didn’t really know your name. I’m Harry by the way.

"You are?"  When I heard his voice,  it feels like angels are whispering to my ears.

"I’m Budum." I response. :Budum? That’s a pretty name.  just like you.:))" I can feel that I’m blushing. Because, for the first time in my life, someone said to me that I’m pretty. "Well, nice to meet you Budum."

 "But I gotta go now. Paul might think that I'm dead. So, see ya later!:)) I hope I’ll see you again. May destiny pull us closer again.:)" . He held my hand and kissed it. Then he walk out through the door. 

I go back to my seat still blushing, my bestfriend is now awake. She notice that I was blushing, "Hey! Budum! Tell me, did something happen? You look like a tomato! Tell me! Is it a boy?:)"

"What’s his name? Come on! Tell me." My bestfriend said. "I-I-I … " I said. I was speechless. I did tell her the whole story. All about Harry.

Then after I told her the story, She squeaked and said," Omygosh! I wanna meet him! Where is he now?"

"Well, I don’t know. I only know that he is with us in the plane." I replied. "Ohhh. Someone’s in love?:))" she teased. I became silent and just smile to my bestfriend. After that, we heard some announcements.

 “We’re about to land to London.” My bestfrind and I heard that and we we hold hands and jump with joy. We’re finally going to London!! We sat on our seat and wait for the landing.

We step out on the plane and I feel the fresh breeze of air in the London. Someone wave at us. We don’t know him. And I can read him say,

"Yes! Me! I’m suppose to be the one who will pick you up and tell you where you should be staying." We came closer to him and shake his hand. "I’m Paul by the way. I’m the kinda big brother of One direction."

"What?! One direction?: I look at my bestfriend and she said to me, "Well, I’m sorry I did not told you earlier. I just think that you will not help me here because you’ve hated them since they did not answer you tweets."

"So, I’ve think that I would not tell you the boyband that were going. I’m Sorry! Please forgive me?:))" "Well, It’s okay….but wait!"

I remember now! Harry from one direction, is that the person who I was talking about earlier. "OMY!" I said. Paul looked so confuse. "Don’t mind her. Please guide us to our hotel." tel said.

We enter the taxi and Paul guide us to our hotel. I ask Paul, "Paul, how about the one direction? Where are they staying? And without you, who is their bodyguard?"

"They are many bodyguards. Don’t worry. They will be staying at the same hotel your were staying. Your room is just beside their room." Paul said. "Ohh. Thanks Paul.:)" "Your Welcome!:))" he replied. 

We have arrived at the Hotel. Were we enter and it was AMAZING! It’s like you are princess while walking there.

Then someone with blue eyes and light brown hair with a cheeky smile bump at me. We both fell down.

Paul helped the guy and the guy with a cheeky smile helped me. "Are you alright?" He held his hand as he was trying to help me up. "I’m so…."

He stopped me as I was about to say I’m sorry, "You shouln’t apologize. I’m suppose to apologize. I’m sorry." He said." oh, it’s okay. I wasn’t looking where I am walking."

"Well by the way,I’m a song " He jokely said to me.:))