Hello to myself. <3

First CHAPTER.:))

.

.

.

.

I’m budum. I’m just an average girl or maybe below average. Because, I have black hair, a normal nose, have pimples! sparkling eyes. And I may have a normal face but I have the happiest smile you'll ever see. As you can see, I have an ordinary life. But wait! Wait until one direction comes. My life will be upside down!:))

I was just walking around the house because I’m bored, SO very bored! But when my sister turns the TV. On, I heard some good voices no, very good voices! As I walk closer to the TV. I sat on the sofa and watch the music video of "more than this"

As I heard their voices, I was so touched! Tears falls down my face. As I look to my sister, she was crying too! I giggled and I continue to watch them.

As it ends, the girl announces the boy band name and it was "ONE DIRECTION”. "Yeah!"  I shouted. As I cheer for them. Then I closely examine their faces and they were... very Handsome!! I think they were called, Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. They look very handsome!!

I think Louis is the boy who has a sweet smile. Harry I think is the boy who has cute curls. Niall is absolutely the one who has the most beautiful and sparkling eyes I’ve ever seen.

Liam is the one that looks like a very kind and mature man. Zayn I think is their "bad boy" and I know that every boy band has one. And I think the bad boy always gets the girl.:))

I said to myself, "One Direction, be careful cause I’ll make one of you fall for me.:))" Since then, I became so addicted to them. I saved pictures and  facts to my laptop, downloaded all their songs in my iPod and I even created a twitter account just to communicate with them,

But even how hard I tweet, neither one of them tweet back. I know I’m so stupid to wait for their response cause from all the million girls out there who tweeted them I’m just one of them. I was so broken.

I think that the boys just said about me is, why the heck will I tweet back with that fan? She’s just one of the million girls who adore us. When I start thinking of that thought my heart breaks!

I started to reject them. I didn’t even bother listening to their songs in my iPod. When I have totally move on about one direction, I found out a new boy band and it’s called “Big Time Rush” then my best friend Krystel came to my house.

"Budum!" Tel said, I have very good news on you! "What is it?" I answered. "I won a concert tour trip. And it’s two tickets! I’ve decided that you are the one who I will take with me in the tour! It’s a tour all around LONDON!:)) Surprise!" 

I was shocked. For 10 seconds my mind stops to work. My friend suddenly snaps her finger and I shouted very loud! I did react a little late. Instead, I hug her, and said to her, "thank you Bes! You’re the best!"

"So, when’s our flight? Tomorrow at 2." She replied. Then we both squeaked and jump around the house.

I and my best friend have arrived at the airport; we head straight to our designated  seats on the plane. We’ve took so many pictures of us cause it’s a first time for the both of us to ride a plane.

"The plane is amazing!" I said. Yeah! "But I’m getting dizzy." She said. "Oh! Here, I give her a medicine to cure dizziness." She takes it and swallowed it at once. "I’m feeling ok now. Thanks."

 After that we heard some announcements. “Please fasten your seatbelt, were about to take off” we sat on our seats and then we took off. I checked my best friend how she’s doing, I saw that she fell asleep.

Her head was leaning the plane window. So I have called the stewardess. "Excuse me!" Someone notice me and went closer. She looks so kind and pretty. "Can I please have a blanket?"

"Cause my best friend is sleeping and I think she’s freezing." I plead. She just nod and smiled. She gets the blanket and gave it to me and I said thanks and she walk away.

I’ve cover my best friend in a blanket and I can tell that she’s not cold anymore cause her expression change, it change to a pleasant face. 

So I put out my iPod and listen to some songs. Then I feel sleepy, so I decided to wash my face to remove my sleepiness. I enter the bathroom. I saw my reflection to the mirror and I said to me, "You’re beautiful, no matter what they say."

As I wash my face, I heard a knock on the door. I’ve stopped for a moment and said, "Occupado!" After that, the knocking stops and I continue washing my face. I grab the towel and wipe my face.

As I was wiping my face, I heard someone enter the bathroom. As I look back, I see man, a very familiar man. But I can’t remember who he is. I’m about to shout, but he cover my mouth with his hand. His hand was soft and warm.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I was saying let me go! But he had covered my mouth so he can't understand it. "What? I can’t understand you. Please be quiet for a moment. I’m hiding from someone." The familiar man said. I’ve shut my mouth and began to wait.