Mirror mirror on-the-wall.:))

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading my story! I really appreciate it.

Sorry for the long update!:)) I’ll try my best to meet your expectations.

Hope you continue to read my story.:))

You won't regret it.:)

Zayn’s POV

A while ago, I saw Niall. He was asking for food, but I don’t have some. I think he went downstairs to buy food. I bet Paul is looking for Niall.

Niall have went downstairs even it’s not break time. So Paul might be like a volcano who is about to erupt because of Niall’s leaving the studio during rehearsals.

But take that aside, I was asking for Harry about shopping. “Harry, let’s shop! I want to buy a new mirror and clips for my younger sisters.” “Not now! I’m having a battle with Liam in DS”

“Awwww. What about you Liam? Will you help me?” I asked. “Oh Harry! It’s on like donkey Kong!” Liam said. And I was like. “Ok, they are really busy. I should shop alone.”

I headed to the shopping center wearing a hat with sunglasses, so no one will scream and said, “It’s Zayn from One direction!”

I don’t want to be suffocated with the fan girls. Cause I want to have a successful shopping today! I was scanning the stores, and I saw one store that has cute clips and mirrors so I entered.

I was looking at the items and I found a purple, blue and pink clip it was heart shaped with some very sparkly dusts. I think it will suit my younger sisters.

But I can’t decide which to buy. That’s always my problem. Can’t choose from the 3. Cause when I choose I always choose the wrong one, so I’m not good at making decisions when it comes to clips.

It was so hard. I like the blue one but I don’t think that my younger sister will like it. This is a disaster! I went to find different kinds of design of the clips. Until I bump with someone.

My sunglasses had fallen on the ground. As I try to get it. Our eyes met. Her eyes were like the clip I saw a while ago.

It’s so sparkly! I examine her face, her face is so…..unique. She has a long eyelash that makes her eyes stand out. I have never seen someone like her before. My instincts tell that she’s different from the others. Then she apologizes.

Budum’s POV

I was apologizing. But I stopped as I saw his beautiful brown eyes… he has long eyelashes and I think that he has a blood of a Pakistani.

His eyes were round like the moon, so beautiful. He was staring at me not knowing what his thinking. Then I remember I was apologizing! “I’m sorry! I do really get bumps today, I’m so clumsy!”

I said. “It’s okay.” He said. But I saw his sunglasses were damaged! “OMY! Here, let me buy you another shades.” “No, it’s okay. I’ll just buy myself.” He answered.

“Oh no, please let me buy you.” I hold his hand and pull him in the shades on the section. And I think my best friend is on the bag section so I just let her be.

I was asking the Pakistani man what style he wants. “Please, choose one. I’m really sorry about the shades thing.” “No, please stop apologizing.

One apology in enough because I can see it in your eyes that your sincere, so it’s okay.” He smiled. He smiled!! Omy! He’s smile was so amazing! But I pick the shades who I think he will look best.