Munch-munch.:P

Author's Message.:))

I hope you love my story! this is my first.:)) hope you enjoy it. and i just might update in weekends cause the upcoming week of my school is gonna be busy so, stay tuned and comment.:))

-BUDUM.:P

.

.

.

.

Niall’s P.O.V.

We were rehearsing the song “use somebody” After rehearsing, My stomach growled. My energy is drained, I’m dying to eat something. So I asked Louis if he might have some snacks at his pocket,

“Lou, I’m hungry! do you have food for me?” “None, I think I’ve eaten my last bar of chocolate in the plane. Sorry. Try asking Harry.” Louis said. so I’m looking for Harry, I saw him taking a nap, so I just gonna ask him later.

Now I’m looking for Zayn and Liam, hoping that they have food. As I saw them, I yelled. “Zayn,Liam! Do you have food? Anything!” they both answered no but Liam said. “I think there’s a restaurant downstairs.

“ my spirits lift up and hug him. Then I headed downstairs. I was so happy cause I can eat now, but I saw Paul. He was running towards me cause it’s still not time to have a break. He was trying to catch me but I immediately ran towards the elevator and click the ground floor.

A little centimeters away, Paul might just have caught me. Then door of the elevator close. “Woooo! That was close.” As the door open I remember how hungry I was, I moan. And I walk towards the restaurant clumsily cause I was so hungry that I can’t walk anymore.

Then someone said. “Pssssssttt!!” she make the signal “come sit with me.” Then i walk towards to the girl who signals me.

As I walk closer I can see her beautiful eyes that sparkles. I know that she’s not the perfect girl for others but for me she looks perfect. Fantastically perfect. Her hair that falls fantastically and her smile that lights up the whole world. I have seaten on the chair next to her.

Budum’s P.O.V.

The boy that I let seat on my table is so, Cute! He as blue eyes and have blond hair. He was staring me for awhile then he looked at very tasty burger.

He was looking at it, like he want to swallow it all once.i felt pity for him so I just give him my burger even if I’m very hungry. “Here, you can have my burger,onion rings and monster float. Enjoy!”

He bite a big chump then automatically swallow it. “you should chew your food first before swallowing it or else you’ll have a very painful stomache. Youi don’t want that right?” I said smiling.

He just nod and continue to eat his burger.watching him eat makes me happy. He eats so cute like he was a child eating his burger messily. I release a small giggle and stare at him the whole time.

But as I watch him eat more and more of my burger, I get so hungry. my stomach growls very loudly. He have heard it! I was so embarrass. “I’m sorry! I’m just a little bit hungry that’s all” “Ohhh, here.”

He handed me a piece of onion ring, he put the food on my mouth immediately. As my tastebud feel the crispy texture of onion ring, I produce a smile.

And said “Delicious” he was staring at me and he smiled back. “you are very pretty when you eat, so here! Eat a lot!” he said. he give me all the rest. And I ate it. It was so yummy, very… when I’m eating

he was staring at me very carefully, when I’m looking at him he always smile and always release a small laugh. While I’m biting my burger, he laugh. “What? Is there a dirt in my face?” I asked.he went close to me. he was very close to me,

about 3 cm away from me, my heart beats fast, as it sounds…tugudug….tugudug…tugudug.. as he still moving closer I close my eyes and I feel the……. He’s hankerchielf wiping my mouth.

He was removing something. It was ketchup! Oh no! I did not expect him to kiss me! What is he thinking now? Omy! Will he think that I’m flirting with him. OMG! What will I do? Please God help me!. The cute boy just laugh and laugh and laugh.

 I was so embarrass! I buried my very red face on the table cloth. I can’t control it. I said “I’m sorry. Your might get mad at me. I’m so sorry. Your girlfriend might get angry at me. I wasn’t expecting this, and I know that you will not really kiss me cause…”

he stopped me and said, ”No, please. Don’t apologize. I was the one who was behaving badly. And please, I don’t have a girlfriend. I’m finding my girl and I can’t find her until I saw you, I think.. I just hopfully think that my princess have finally arrived.”

From what he said, I was so touched, his words are very sweet that I can sense a very good atmosphere. I blush even more!! I really wasn’t expecting to meet a man who was so sweet. I hug him tightly and I whisper something in his ear,

“I might also think that my Prince Charming has finally arrived too.” After that I have let go the hug. He introduce himself. ”Princess, it’s late for introductions but my name is Niall.:)) pleasure to meet you.” “I’m Budum. :)) it’s a pleasure to meet you too.

” We both say goodbye and went separate ways. I remember my bestfriend, I think she will be hungry when she wakes up. So I decided to take out food to her. After i have ordered and receive the meal and paid. I headed straight to our room.:))

As I carefully open the door cause I don’t want my bestfriend’s sleep will be disturbed. But I saw her organizing her things, “Hey there! Did you have a nice nap?” “yeah, it was so good.” She answered.

“I take out food for you, in case that you are hungry.:))” she thank me and said,”I’ll just eat it later, Thanks Bes!:))” I take a nap for about 2 hours. When I awake I saw my bestfriend staring at me!

“What?” I said. she was laughing, “you are talking on your sleep, and you said something about prince charming and princess, about the whispered thingy… and you say the name Niall, 12 times!:)) it must be someone you adore.” She giggled.

“OMG! I talk in my sleep? Ohh. I must be very tired and very…… inlo..oove?” I can’t uunderstand this. I was inlove! Hahahah!! I love this feeling! I’ve tell her the whole story and…. She scream and cheers for me!

My bestfriend was happy for me.. after an hour of excitement, we decided to go shopping!! We dress as casuals and headed to the shopping center.

We saw this shop, it’s called “Must Have” as I enter in the store, I bump with someone. I do often get bumps this day. I was gonna apologize…. But I met his eyes….