Carrots Maybe?:))

Author's Message.:)

Hi! please continue reading my stories! i hope you like them!:)) And thank you for all the support you give me!! Enjoy and don't forget to comment!:)) 

Louis’ P.O.V.

We’ve landed in London. Our home sweet home!:)) I take a deep breath and it feels nice! I was looking for Paul, but I can’t see him.

"Niall! Did you see Paul?" "Yeah, he said that he will guide some chicks that won the raffle draw." "Oh! I remember, the lucky person who will win will have a chance to travel around London with us and will follow us on tour."

"Their very lucky." I went closer to Harry and said, "Harry did you know we will accompany 2 girls in our tour?:)) I’m very excited, I hope we’ll meet them today."

"Yeah." Harry said. "Oh! Harry! It looks like your not excited at all. Why?" " Well, I met this girl in the plane and she is so pretty. I hope will meet again!"

"Omy god! My loving Harry is inlove!:) well, that’s a first! Who is she? I wanna meet her! Is she so beautiful? Can I have her instead of you?:)" 

"Noo! You can’t she’s mine.:))" "I just laugh it out!:))"  We arrived at the hotel and we all head straight to our room.

Me, I just throw my baggage in the room and leave. I went to the center hall of the hotel. It was so beautiful.

Then I saw a very pretty girl, she has a cute smile and I’ve seen her beautiful eyes. I whispered to myself, "Niall, you lose! Someone here in the hallway has a better eyes with you."

I decided that I will bump her so that I can’t talk to her and look closely to her face. I came closer to her and bump her. We both fall.

Well! That was painful. I hope she didn’t get hurt that much. She was about to say sorry. But I stopped her.

Cause it’s not her fault. "You shouldn’t apologize. I’m suppose to be the one apologizing. I’m sorry." "It’s okay, I wasn’t looking where I am walking." she answered.

 I introduce myself, "HI, I’m a song." I said jokely." Louis, Stop joking around!" "Oh! Paul! There you are, Niall said to me that you’ll guide the winn… Oh? Are you the winners?:))"

"Nice to meet you. I’m Louis. But you can call me carrots."

Budum’s P.O.V

"Carrots?" I asked. My bestfriend and Paul laugh, but I didn’t. "what’s funny?" louis said. He looked embarrass when he said he’s nickname.

 "Is it that funny?"  "NO, I think it’s cute.:)) I’m Budum by the way." I said. He smiled at me and wink. "Louis, aren’t you suppose to rehearse?" Paul said.

"Ohh! I forgot about that! I was just looking at the chandelier. The chandelier was so beautiful, but when I see Budum, I can’t really identify who’s more beautiful." Louis said.

I started to blush. Louis said I’m beautiful too! I can’t believe this!! I was so happy!:)) then Paul told Louis to rehearse or he will tickle him to death.

Louis face had turned to pale. I think that he is weak at tickles. So he just obey Paul’s order. Before he go, he hug me and he whispered something in my ear... "I ike you…"  then he quickly pull off and run towards the elevator.

Then he’s gone. I did blush! I think Paul see me blushing because of Louis whispering on my ear. Then my bestfriend signalled me with a “Tell me after, what Louis say.” Then I blushed again and head to our room.:))

As we enter our hotel. It was Amazing! It has a very nice ambiance and when I see the bed. My bestfriend and I look at each other, then jump at the very soft bed!

We’ve jump and jump. We are so happy!:)) "You look so happy! Then I better go to the boys. Enjoy your day." Paul said.

as Paul walk towards the door, I shouted, "Thank Paul!" He look back and smile at me then he was gone.

Me and my bestfriend is still jumping on the bed. "Krystel! This is fun!:))" I said. "Yeah! Totally! Hey! Tell me what Louis said a while ago in your ear."

I stopped jumping and blush. I cover my face in the pillow. "Hey budum! Ok. You can’t tell me? Fine! I guess I should just be happy for you!:)"

I hug my bestfriend and said, "you always know what to say.:)) thanks Tel.:)"  then we continue to jump again!:) until, me and tel decided to rest cause we are so tired of jumping and screaming.

Tel had quickly fell asleep, as for myself, I can’t sleep! Cause I can feel my stomach growling! I decided to eat. I think I saw one restaurant just outside the hotel.

So I headed to the hotel and ordered a huge burger with large onion rings and monster float.

I was about to bite from my mouthwatering burger, but I saw someone who have a blond hair and have such beautiful blue eyes who was very hungry,

he can’t even order beacause he was so hungry. So I’ve called his attention and I let him seat on my table.