Part 10

Last time on Sang's New Life:

Gabriel came to pick up Sang for a day of fun outside of their boring school life. They went for a walk through the woods when a thunderstorm came out of no where. They ran through the woods, getting even more wet by the seconds, towards the closest house, Kota's house. They went inside to play video games (of course there is going to be cheating) and once they finished their game, they decided to go shopping.
================================
Sang POV (At the mall)

We have been walking around for a few minutes and we couldn't decide on what store to enter first. "Let's go into this shop!" Gabriel said quickly, grabbing my hand, and pulling me into the unknown store.

Pink. All I see is pink. What store did Gabriel pull me into?

"Gabe!" I heard a voice behind us call as I turned to put a face to the voice. It was Kota, he was blushing slightly, "Why did you pull us into Victoria's Secret? I don't think that we should be buying Sang underwear." He said quickly with embarrassment.

"Of course we should! We are her friends after all and friends buy each other things!" Gabriel stated.

"That's not what I mean and you know it! Her aunt would have some choice words with us about how she is coming home with new underwear bought buy her male friends." Kota said.

"I agree with Kota, I would be worried about what her aunt would say to us. I don't think we should shop in this store." Victor said.

"Oy! We shouldn't be the only ones arguing over this, Trouble, what do you think? Are you uncomfortable with going underwear shopping with us?" Gabriel asked curiously.

"I.... I...... I am a little uncomfortable about going underwear shopping with you guys. I don't even want to know what Aunt Sarah would say to me, let alone you guys." I said, glad to have gotten that off my chest.

"Alright then," Gabriel said with disappoint," We can go to another store." He dropped the conversation and grabbed my hand to pull me out of the store.

~=~=~

After we left Victoria's Secret, we walked around once again and found a store called Macy's. We were currently walking around the women's section and Gabriel was getting many looks by the employees. He had walked off and was currently holding an armful of clothes while gesturing for us to walk to the dressing rooms.

He had me try on so many clothes, the combinations were endless. One outfit in particular was my favorite. It was a light pink, long sleeved shirt matched with a knee length white skirt. Gabriel found a pair of brown combat boots and a ring that matched it perfectly.

 Gabriel found a pair of brown combat boots and a ring that matched it perfectly

"Wow," said a blushing Victor. Kota stood next to him, silent with astonishment, his eyes slowly roaming my body. "Man! I am good at my job!" Gabriel exclaimed.

I stood in front of a mirror admiring his amazing work. "Yeah..." I said quietly, but with agreement.

"I haven't seen a reaction like that out of them in ages." Gabriel said with a mischievous grin, "Maybe I can do that again, try this on," he said handing me another outfit to try on gesturing for me to enter the dressing room once again.

Unfortunately, Gabriel didn't get anymore reactions quite as strong as the first one, but we did get through all the clothes Gabriel picked out in a timely manner.

"Trouble we should do this more often, but we need to start off earlier in the day. Where should we go next?" Gabriel asked as we approached the cash register near the front.

"I don't know. Maybe a Sear's?" Victor suggested while pulling out a black credit card. "Don't we have enough clothes here? I don't have that much money with me. How am I going to pay for all of this?" I asked.

Victor just smiled and said, "Sang, don't worry about it. I will pay. That's what friends are for."

"B-but you don't......." I said, but Victor cut me off before I could finish, "Sang, just say thank you."

"Thank you, Victor, for all of the nice clothes." I said. With that we dropped the conversation and continued our shopping trip.

~=~=~

After we went through a few more stores, we stopped when my stomach started growling. "Sang! Why didn't you tell me you're hungry?"

"We were having so much fun, I didn't want to interrupt this trip." I responded quietly.

"Alright then, where do you want to eat?" Victor asked all of us.

"I saw a Chinese restaurant when we were driving here, we could eat there." Kota suggested and we all agreed.

~=~=~

(Chinese restaurant)

When we entered the restaurant they immediately seated us. Our waitress approached our table and said, "Hello, my name is Alice and I will be your waitress today, may I take your order?"

We gave her our orders and the entire time she paid no attention to me, but was staring at Victor the whole time. She scowled at me when I gave her my order. How can someone be so rude? "Okay, I will place this order in and your food should be ready in a little while." She said while walking away.

"I don't like the way she was treating Sang." Gabriel said. "Maybe if we talk to the manager, he will do something about it."

Victor and Kota both agreed.

After a few minutes of small talk, I spoke, "I will be right back, I am going to use the rest room." I said rising from my seat.

When I was half way to the rest room, I was tripped and as I hit the ground, darkness consumed me.

================================

Hey guys! I'm back!
Thank you guys for supporting me on my decision on to putting my book on hold.
I hope you enjoyed this part of Sang's New Life.
Who do you think tripped Sang?
Please continue commenting and voting; I love knowing what you think!
~ tbuddy