Redraw + Warrior Cat rant

So here's my old art vs my new art.

( this one is the new one, the grey cat was drawn a year ago

( this one is the new one, the grey cat was drawn a year ago. )

I forgot to add highlights to it before I added tape to it though :<

I forgot to add highlights to it before I added tape to it though :<. But I still love my own version of Firestar XD.

  Yus, you heard me, Firestar from Warrior cats.  The grey cat was just from a cat tutorial someone requested me last year.  I'm still proud of it x3.

Now lemme rant about my experience with warrior cats.

  I like warrior cats, but I stopped reading it after I finished the first series. I liked how the author included cats. My favorite book from Erin Hunter was the survivor series. The reason I stopped reading her works though was the feels and seeing my favorite characters die. Like Fireheart, yellow fang, etc.  There were to much backstory and too confusing for me to follow. Like I said, I only read the first series. I only knew Firestar died was because of me searching around Internet. Don't misunderstand, I love tragedy stories but I don't like ones with where it can continue to the next series and next.  There is so much hate as well, it gets me so confused.  For some reason, even the majestic deaths like Firestar even though I didn't read what happened, brung my heart down. After all, I connected to that character. Then suddenly adding a new cat as the main character isn't my thing. I grow to attached to things and normally don't like change. So whenever they add a sudden new character ( like when Millie becomes mates with Graystripe. I preferred it when he was with Silverstream. I don't hate her or anything but I ship gray x silver 4ever. ) I get nervous. I never remembered crying from reading the series.  But, reading it makes me think about the book and I get depressed. So the best way was to just stop reading all together. Welp, srry for the rant, XD.  I do feel that these are the main reason why many people love the warrior series though. It gives you so much feels and not many books are about an animals point of view.

  On the other hand, I enjoy tragedy stories like when your mom and dad dies, and you have to take care of your younger brother or something. Living through the harsh life and being born anew. Warrior cats is like that, but it happens to often for my liking. Same thing with the hunger games and other books.

  Ah, alright alright, I'll seriously stop ranting. Welp, question of the day.

" What got you attracted to the warrior cat series if you're a fan ? "

And

" Do you think I improved ? "