I need halp .w.

So I have many ideas but I know what, I'm lazy. Manga terms I mean ;; I draw but - I can never update. Take this account I had for some time but kept it a secret for example - @GlowyStar . That's my account where I keep my manga / comics / stories / yaoi / well, other stuff. Welp now u know. But the thing is - I only HAZ one page ;; after a pretty long time... Walp, anyways to the main point. Imma start a new comic / manga that I can barely keep up with so yay :,D But this time Imma ask help from u people to help me decide which idea would be best. I'll post a separate chapter once Ik which one is liked the most. On that chapter, I'll ask you guys to halp me draw the chapters, I'll give ya the info there .w.

NOTE : I'm really busy so the project of starting a manga isn't gonna start straight away.

Now here are the ideas. I'll put the type of manga or comic it is in ( ) and the relationship if it's yaoi yuri or straight. Search up for terms you don't know. Like yaoi or yuri. Just btw though, I dun do yuri so soz ;;

- 1

Violet, a young Eevee is always bullied for her silver fur compared to the normal chocolate brown fur of other Eevee's. Not only is that bad, but she has an unnatural color for her eyes, Violet. The same color as her name... The bullying got more extreme as she was pushed down a small cliff towards an eerie forest by fellow Eevee's. Realized what  they had done, the bullies ran away, escaping the scene. What they didn't realize was that --- At the bottom of that cliff lied the legendary Pokemon - Yveltal. ( Straight ) ( Romance ) ( Pokemon Fan Manga? )

Note - A cute romance story about a disliked Eevee and a hated legendary. Overused theme, Ik, but still cute? QwQ.

-2 ( I'm to lazy to get the book where I named this main character of this story . So I forgot it but I'm sure it starts with a L...)

A "lost" Glaceon who lives in a cursed forest, for a very long time since her birth...She isn't "lost" in terms of where she lives. She is "lost" in the terms of life and emotions. What is life, what is death? ( Basically about how she doesn't know her mom or what one is because her mom abandoned her as an egg in a cursed forest so she could become "queen" but she miraculously survived for years. Her heart hasn't developed so she's cold like her typing but that can change. One day a mysterious Umbreon showed up in her forest, lost...)
( Romance ) ( Straight ) ( Pokemon Fan Manga? )

-3

The life of XXX. Desolate. A whole world of black. What "of" is world? What is it meant for... ( About a hopeless time traveler who traveled by "accident". He was once an experiment in the future to test out immortality and was the only survivor. )

( Romance ) ( Adventure ) ( Yaoi )

-4

Ginger And Kanan. The life of how a lonely cat met a forest deity mistaking him for an elf. Nothing much to it now ~

( Romance ) ( Adventure ) ( Yaoi )

-5

Wentirish

About my Oc Wentir. A dragon like fox that once lived on top a snowy mountain with her dragon friend, got lost down near a human town. Disguised as a normal fox, she traveled to different towns trying to find her way home when she came upon the Alulon Kingdom. Accidentally meeting the third prince of that kingdom, Ishel Alulon. Chances are low for him to become a king yet he still tries his best. Compared to his talented older brother and the first prince who is suppose to be crown, he feels worthless. Especially when he still haven't contracted a beast... ( I'm bad with summaries but it's more interesting and huge spoiler : He doesn't actually decide to become king anymore - not because he thinks he's too worthless, but he realized it wasn't his personal goal... )

( Straight ) ( Romance ) ( Adventure )

~~~~~

I have lots more but I don't want to list to much for u to choose from .3.

Anyways, please decide in the comments ~