Please vote

So remember the chapter "I need halp .w."? Welp. All those five choices got chosen... So they are all tied. Um, please continue voting so we have a tie breaker ;; Yup. Just saying, I'm actually going to take the Kanan and Ginger one out because I already started finished a page for it and need Halp on it asap. Soooooooooo. Yup. Imma switch it out with this idea,

"They bully me, torture me, make fun of me, and ruin my mentality and beat my body. But that's alright. As long as my secret is safe." About a bullied child back at his town. He is isolated, bullied, and lives alone, his age --- 18 this year, about to turn 19 in a month. In this world, nobody goes to high school unless they are from a special family... Middle school lasts until you are sixteen which is considered adulthood there. The main character of this story is bullied because he is different... He has white hair while others have a variety of other colors, but no one ever has white hair. Everything else about him is considered normal to others except... He has a stronger power than even the special families.

Special families - There are five main families that each separate into at least twenty branches.

Red, Blue, White, Green, and Pink.

Red family - Known for their strength and blood lust. They trust no-one but themselves... But that doesn't mean they won't associate with anyone. They may be strong but they aren't idiots. They can call onto fire spirits.

Blue - Calm and smart. A tactical family. Places that has someone from this family is always well protected. Water spirits.

White - They aren't as holy as you think. This family is ruthless and cold blooded, they won't hesitate to kill. Death spirits follow them...

Green - Once they are loyal to someone they are forever loyal. They aren't weak and is rather well rounded. They can contract any spirits depending on their personality and strength but most usually get nature spirits.

Pink - Very kind and "innocent". Not much is really known other than they can contact anything, even holy spirits.

Families can be differed apart by their "eyes". You'll know what family they are from by their eye color. These five families are prominent and some even rule nations...

---

Sorry, I'm really bad at this ;; once again, I swear the actual web comic will be better ;;

Warning - The description may sound like the stereotypical magic world adventure and defeating the demon world blurb and stuff, but I swear, it's not, I'm just really bad at description.

Edit : I forgot to say it's going to be yaoi, and adventure themed.