Wife

I rush out of the house, controlling my tears and pain, but I can't control the pain from taking over my heart.
"Bella!" I hear Louis yell, but I don't care to respond. Someone's hand grabs my arm, but I shrug it off. I feel so sick. Harry cheated on me. If only he knew.
"Bella!" Harry calls, but I ignore him. He's the last person that I want to see or talk to.
"Bella!" He yells again.
"Go away!" My voice breaks as I'm trying to control my tears. I feel something spread into my mouth. I didn't even know I was biting my lip, until now. Somebody's hand latches onto my arm and this time I'm yanked backwards into a hard chest. I don't look up as I know this scent.
"What's going on?!" Harry yells. "Why can't I flirt or make a girlfriend?" I don't want to answer his questions. I need to get away from Harry before I do something stupid. "Tell me!"
"I'm your wife dammit!" I yell at Harry, trying to release my arm from his death grip. Harry's hold loosens and I grab the chance, backing away from him and breaking into a run.
**********
"Is she waking up?" I hear Louis say, but for some reason I can't see him. My eyes are open, but there's darkness everywhere.
"Bella?" Harry calls softly.
"W-Why can't I see a-anything?" I ask whoever the hell is in the room.
"Bella, you got hit by a motorbike when you ran away from me. You didn't get any serious injuries, but..."
"But what? Why can't I see?" I'm sure they can hear the high level of panic in my tone.
"T-The fall on the road hit a nerve in your head and it affected your eyes. Y-You won't be able to see for a while." For some reason, I start moving my hands, trying to find something; I don't know what, though.
"Bella, stop!" Harry and Louis yell. Someone's hands grab me, but I flail against them. I can't lose my eyesight. I can't live in this world of darkness.
"Stop!" Harry yells, taking my face into his hands. I can differentiate his hands from another's easily. "There's cotton on your eyes, let me remove that and let's see, okay?" I nod my head. I feel something being removed from my left and right eye.
"Open them," Harry says and I oblige. I groan, when everything is still pitch black. "It's okay. Your condition is temporary, it'll get better. The doctor has given us medicines and ointments, don't worry."
"Easy for you to say," I scoff. "You'll run off to your girlfriend, without a single care about me." I hear someone sigh.
"Harry, go get us some coffee. Please," Louis says.
"Bella, do you want anything?" Harry asks me. I shake my head. Nothing from him. I might have lost my eyesight, but not my memory and the image of May sitting on his bed is still crystal clear in my head. I hear a door shut, and feel the bed dip beside me.
"Bella, don't give him shit. Harry brought you to the hospital, stayed outside the emergency room for the whole night and he hasn't even had anything to eat because he's so goddamn worried about you." Louis says.
"So?" I ask him. "He planned to sleep with May as well."
"Oh, come on! You can't blame him for that, he doesn't even know that you two are married." Louis defends Harry. Louis' right, but I can't control my anger and pain. Harry might not know that we are a married couple, but I do. And it hurts to see him with another woman.
"Louis-" I stop mid-sentence as I hear the door opening.
"Liam was coming with coffee and we met on the way," Harry says. "He handed me the bags and headed off to the bathroom."
"I want a pretzel. I'll be right back," Louis says. I feel him get up and I hear the door close again. It's the worst feeling in the world, not being able to see the world anymore. Everything's dark and I don't know what to do. I feel suffocated.
"Would you like a piece of chocolate cake?" Harry asks me. I hear a plastic bag ruffling, so I'm presuming he's taking out the coffees and cake.
"Sure," I say.
"Great!" Louis is right; I can't be mad at Harry, when he's not at fault. "Open your mouth."I oblige and Harry places a piece of fresh cake in my mouth.
"Bella, can we talk?" Harry says as I fiddle with my fingers.
"Aren't we already?" I ask him, cheekily.
"Before you got hit, Bella you said that you're my wife." My breath gets caught in my throat. I told him that? How stupid of me?! Anger can really make us say and do things that we regret later.
"I-I did?" I stammer, swallowing the piece of cake.
"Yeah, you did. Why?"
"Why what?" I try to sound as innocent as possible, but I'm pretty sure I'm failing in doing so.
"Why did you say that? Are you...my wife?" I sigh, contemplating the situation for a second. I can't lie to Harry, since I have let my idiotic tongue tell the truth already. I nod my head.
"Excuse me?!" Harry exclaims, and I hear a something screech. "You can't be my wife! I don't...I don't like you." Ouch! I feel as if I've been stabbed by Harry. This feels worse than the time when he almost abused me with his friends.
"Harry, you liked me. A lot. In fact, you liked me so much that you kidnapped me." I say, matter-of-factly. I don't get a response from Harry. Instead, I hear the room door slam shut.
A/N: Hi. I don't know what to say after that chapter. For some reason, it made me sad. Like really, really sad. I feel bad for them both. :( On a more lighter note, I want to thank you all for the great amount of support that you show me. You all keep surprising me, time and time again. I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Sandalini she's an amazing writer. You should all go and check out her books. Thank you again for the high level of votes, comments and private messages that I receive from you all. Take care, bye.