Nicole

"Bella, wake up." Liam's voice fills my ears, and peaceful sleep. Groaning, I turn away from him. "Bella, get up. We're going to be late."
"Where?" I manage to murmur, tucking my arms underneath my head.
"Visa office, remember? Come on, let's go." Liam shakes me again.
"Five minutes and I'll be ready," I whisper. A girl's legs wrapped around Harry's waist. I jolt up, my heart hammering in my chest. My eyes roam around the room. Liam is sitting beside me, typing something into his phone.
"Finally!" Liam sighs, without looking up from his phone's screen.
"What's the time?" I ask him, passing my hand through my sweat-filled hair. Why am I sweating so much?
"It's eight and our appointment is for nine. Better hustle." I nod my head. Why the heck did that thought pass through my mind? I had this horrid dream last night, regarding a girl and Harry. My subconscious mind is driving me nuts. All of my insecurities are turning into my worst nightmares.
"Where's Harry?" I say, getting up from the bed.
"He's in his room. Harry's probably still asleep, knowing that he stayed out late last night." Liam says, diverting his attention from the phone to my face.
"Yeah," I murmur. "Liam, could you please leave? So that I can bathe and get ready." He nods his head, smiling.
"I'll make you breakfast." Liam exits my room, shutting the door behind him. Once I'm ready, I'll head downstairs and talk to Harry about what happened yesterday at the mall.
*****
"There you are!" Liam says, as I enter the lounge. He has a plate of fresh pancakes lying on the coffee table in front of him. Liam is casually strolling through the television channels, his feet propped up on the coffee table. I take a seat beside him and grab the pancake plate.
"For me?" I ask him, popping a small piece into my mouth.
"All for you," Liam says, nodding.
"Thanks." I murmur, my mouth already filled with pancakes.
"Excuse me, but could you tell me where the coffee is?" Liam and I turn our heads in unison toward the lounge door. A tall, blonde girl is standing in the doorway; her whole frame leaning against the left side. She has sharp facial features and cat-like eyes. Her long, waist length blonde hair is falling over her left shoulder in waves. But the fact that she is wearing a shirt that barely covers her ass makes me raise my eyebrow. The shirt doesn't seem to belong to her, it looks like it belongs to a man.
"W-Who are you?" I manage to say, pushing my utter shock to the back of my mind.
"I'm Nicole." I look at Liam questioningly, but he just shrugs his shoulders; clearly clueless regarding the situation. I want to ask her if she has amnesia and has forgotten that this isn't her house. However, that would sound rude and I'm somewhat a lady.
"Why are you here?" Liam asks Nicole. I'm going to give him whatever he wants for asking her that; Lord bless the guy. Nicole's cheeks turn tomato red, and she bites her lip.
"I spent the night with a guy who lives here. Is this a fraternity? There are so many guys around." Nicole says, laughing. Guy? Was it Louis or Niall? Definitely not Liam, I'm sure.
"Guy? Which one? This place is swarming with them." Liam says, smiling at her. For a person who knows Liam - like me - I know he's faking it.
"Harry." Nicole says nonchalantly. My eyes widen and I choke on the pancake piece that was making it's way through my throat; before Nicole shoved this shocking piece of news in my throat as well.
"H-Harry?!" I shriek, getting up.
"Bella, we can handle this situation far more civilly than you've planned." Liam says, placing his hands on my shoulders. I shrug them off, place the plate on the coffee table and march out of the lounge. My shoulder hits the girl's, but I don't care. I ascend the stairs hastily and head toward Harry's room. I barge into his room to find him standing in front of the bed, talking to someone on the phone. When I reach Harry, I grab his arm and turn him, so that he's facing me. In one swift motion, I smack Harry straight across the left cheek. His phone falls from his hands.
"You could've told me that we are over. Instead of cheating," I say.
"Doesn't matter to you, does it, Bella?" Harry says, his jaw set due to anger.
"It does! At least it did, until you bought that girl and slept with her." I grab my hair in my hands and yank at the roots. This pain is better than the one I'm feeling in my heart.
"None of your business, Bella. We're over!"
"When I saw you two last night, I threw up. Today when I woke up I thought that it was all a dream. Guess what, it's not." With that, I exit Harry's room before I break down in front of him. I'm done with him and his shitty ways. I've had enough of his crap. The mistake that I make every time is that I forgive Harry. But not anymore. He doesn't deserve me.