Let's Never Come Back To The Beach

Harry's POV
I don't know how I figured out swimming, but I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something right. At least, I am not going underwater like Bella is, and I've almost reached her. Surprisingly, I don't feel like scared anymore. All I can think about is saving Bella. She's my top priority right now. Imagine if something happens to her; Louis, Liam and Niall will go ape shit on me. They'll ask me what happened and I'll answer 'Oh, nothing. I was just too scared to swim so I let Bella drown.' No, I'm definitely not going to let that happen.
"I'm coming!" I yell, and then I enter the water completely. Due to the salt, I can't open my eyes, but I know that Bella's just a few feet in front of me. I move my arms around, trying to locate hers. Suddenly, my hand latches onto Bella's arm, and I tug it; moving upwards. I re-surface and so does Bella. She gasps and another wave hits us; taking her along with it. Goddammit! All of the strong and forceful waves have to come now. I remember using the word high tide sometime back. Maybe that word describes situations like this.
"Bella!" I yell, as I watch her go underwater due to another fucking wave. I go underwater yet again and swim toward where Bella was, seconds ago. My hand latches onto her arm once again and this time I hold her arm in my hand in a death grip. I don't care if she has bruises tomorrow. At least she'll be alive and breathing. I tug her toward the surface, but she doesn't move her body. I feel like I'm lugging a dead body behind me. God, I hope not. We both re-surface, and this time I don't loosen my hold on her arm. I cast my eyes over Bella's head; it's tilted backwards and her eyes are shut. Please be unconscious. Not dead. I mentally chide, as I swim toward the shore. I feel a pinch of pain in my heart. This isn't just about saving her life anymore; it's about me wanting her to be alive. I want to see her eyes full of life, and energy. I want to hear her insult me and tease me. I want to watch her smile at my corny jokes.
"She'll be fine," I murmur. The water is now reaching my waist so I stand up, Bella's arm slipping from my hand. Hastily, I grab her arm with both of my hands and pick her up in my lap; bridal style.
"Wake up. Wake up," I chant. "Please, Bella. Breathe." I don't think she's breathing. Or maybe my heavy breaths are covering hers up. I walk as far as I can from the water, and lay her on the sand. Bella's hand lolls to the side, and she doesn't make any movement. My heart beats even faster, if that's even possible.
"Bella!" I yell, cupping her face in my hands. I lower my ear to her mouth to see if she's breathing or not. I don't feel her breaths against my ear. Shit!
Pump his chest! Liam, cage your hands together. Someone says. I look around, but there's no one. Furrowing my brows, I take another quick glance around me. Nobody's here. Funny.
Liam, move! You don't know how to perform CPR. I look around again. Still no one. CPR. I've heard this word before, but where? What is this word used for? Something to do with life saving. I know it. I know. I squeeze my eyes shut and focus. I can remember. I've heard that word before, and I'm sure it will help me. Suddenly, a scene floods my brain. A man is lying - motionless - on the floor, and Liam is leaning over him, with his hands intertwined over the man's chest. That's it! Hastily, I intertwine my fingers, and lean over Bella. I place my fingers over her heart - or somewhere close to it - and press. I press harder than the first time. Then I press again. Suddenly, Bella's body jerks upwards and she coughs up water. I place my hand behind her back to hold her up, while she's coughing up more and more water.
"That's it. Good job," I say. Bella moves back and lays on the sand. She looks up at me; straight into my eyes. That's funny.
"I'm sorry." We both say in unison. Bella smiles and shakes her head. However, I cannot bring myself to crack even the smallest of smiles. Not after what just happened. I'm surprised that Bella even remembers how to smile. Suddenly, I realize that my hands are shaking. I wrap them around Bella's right hand, hoping that they will stop shivering like pussy's. Bella's eyes land on mine again. Can she see me?
"Harry...thank you." Bella says, smiling at me again. I'm too stunned to say anything, so I just nod my head.
"C-Can you see me?" I manage to say. Bella furrows her brow, as if thinking about this. Suddenly, she sits up and stares at me with wide eyes.
"I can!" Bella exclaims. "I c-can see, Harry. I can see!" Squealing, Bella wraps her arms around me. Hesitantly, I wrap my arms around her and she tightens her hold around my body.
"Harry...I-I don't know what to say. I can't thank you enough for saving me." Bella says, pulling back.
"You don't have to thank me." I say nonchalantly. "After all, I was a hero in my previous life." Bella giggles and smacks my arm playfully.
"More like a gangster." Bella says, getting up. She sways a little on her feet, but then manages to balance herself. I get up too, ready to catch her if she falls.
"Let's go home." Bella says, taking my hand in hers. Surprisingly, her hand's still warm. Even after going through all of that, and being stuck in the water for a while. I'm sure my hand's cold as hell. I'm still shivering slightly, but not too much. Her hand feels...right in mine. I didn't feel this with May.
"Let's." I say, smiling at her. "And let's never come back to the beach. Ever."