Chapter 1

A/N: This story takes place before the Way to Wonderland Episode. If have not watched it yet you can watch it on YouTube or Netflix.

***

Female Narrator(FN): Oh! There he is, the one and only Daring Charming.

Male Narrator(MN): The first Son of King Charming.

***

Girls are screaming and swooning as the one and only Daring Charming is walking through the ever after high entrance.

Daring usually enjoys this kind of attention that he gets but he deos not really take them seriously. As we all know he is destined to be the future king of Apple White.

"Hi Daring!" Apple waved at him as she saw him walking.

"Hi, Apple!" He greeted back. "What great morning to see the fairest of them all," he said

Apple chuckled. "That's so sweet of you Daring, thank you," she said

Daring didn't said anything, hence he flashed his signature smile to Apple.

Daring's smile is so Charming and can literally make people blind for atleast a minute or two. Apple White, on the other hand got used to Daring's smile since they we're kids, but she was also blinded by it before.

And again she chuckled.

Then suddenly Raven Queen and her best friend for ever after Madeline Hatter, also called Maddie, came.

"Hi Apple, hi Daring, what's wicked?" She asked

"Hi Roomiee!" She greeted Raven back, "Well Daring was just ahowing me his teeth," she answered.

"Ohhh that, well we have to go I have cheMYTHstry class in a minute, soooo spell you both later," she said as she and Maddie waved goodbye and went to their classes.

"Oh well, Apple, I have Hero training class too, I just see you later," he said then winked.

Even though Apple and Daring are known to be destined for each other and to live happily ever after together, they do not really like each other.

Both of them see each other as a very close boy/girl bestfriend. But of course they know that they will be married kater on the future.