Chapter 3

"It doesn't mean that we are destined to be together forever after, we need to be an item okay?" Apple said.

Daring was relieved. He thought Apple would be furious about what he felt. "Thank you, Apple," he said.

"Well, I'm glad you feel better now, charm you later," Apple said then went back to their table.

"I saw that," suddenly Dexter pops out from somewhere behind Daring.

"Saw what, lil' bro?" Daring answered, back with his normal poise and charming.

"You and Apple," Dexter answered.

"Well what about that?" He said then grabbed a mirror from beside him, and took a glance of his very good looking face.

"I heard it too," Dexter said, with his awkward kinda action. Scratching his neck.

Then Daring faced his brother, "Don't tell Dad! Or mom! Or Darling! No one should know,they might think I'm being rebellious," Daring is pleading his brother.

"Oh c'mon, Daring, I'm not telling anyone," Dexter assured him.

"Okay, well then I'll charm you later," Daring said and stood up. He has Advance wooing class next and their father, King Charming, will be their substitute professor.

Then it was already time for class, King Charming is already in the room even if the classes hasn't started yet.

Daring came early, to impress his father of course.

Growing up Daring has been the favorite of their father, mostly because he is more like him.

His brother Dexter was closer to their sister Darling, than their father. Dexter came in class almost late, but not.

Then the classes started their father, of course, started with him.

His partner is Duchess Swan, daughter of the Swan Queen, he akways knew that she has a crush on him. Well, everyone does.

And so he started wooing Duchess, "Princess of the lake, you are royally stunning. Even standing next to me, which is saying something. For my smile shines like the sun, my golden hair glitters, my eyes sparkle like..." after thus long speech of his Duchess couldn't help it but swoon, Daring did a great job.