Chapter 8

"What movie would you like to have?" Daring asked Holly.

"I'd love to watch 'Captain Charmerica : Castle wars' but it's up to you, Daring, you'll pay anyway," Holly chuckled.

"Then Captain Charmerica it is!" Daring said. Then he ran of to buy then some tickets. While Holly bought the popcorn and drinks.

When they entered inside the cinema Daring asked Holly about this movie they were going to watch.

"I didn't got a chance to watch the trailer," Daring reasoned out.

"Well Captain Charmerica is a knight a red and blue knight that wants to fight for what he know what is right,and doing what is right," Holly explained.

"That's a start up," Daring said.

As the movie is starting, Holly leaned to her seat and silently watched and let her hair down.

Meanwhile, Daring noticed her very long and silky hair, he rubbed his hand against his hair.

He felt the silkyness of Holly's hair, it felt like pillow and blanket at the same time.

For once Daring felt so warmth and relieved. He leaned unto Holly's hair and felt like squeezing it so much.

Holly noticed Daring but she didn't really said anything about it.

It was a great night at the movies,

A/N: sorry for the short chapters, and I'd just tell you that I just made up the movie they watched "Captain Charmerica : Castle wars" it was from a real movie "Captain America : Civil Wars" it's also a hattastic movie!

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!