Chapter 5

"Can you believe it Poppy? Daring bought me a hocus latte!!" She squeled as they both enter their dorm room.

"Well, Daring is Daring, he's a playboy Holly,"Poppy said. She has a point anyway.

"Oh C'mon, Poppy, let me enjoy the moment, don't be such a kill joy," Holly said.

"I'm just stating a fact," Poppy exlplained.

"Daring is a Charming, they usually do that, " Holly defended Daring.

"I'm just worried about you, Holly," Poppy said.

"What ever after, Poppy," Holly said then laughed

Meanwhile in Daring Charming's Dorm...

He still couldn't stop thinking about Holly.

Her very long, shiny, and well conditoned hair. Her smile, and her stunning eyes.

'Maybe my destiny is to save her from the tower...' He thought.

"What's up, Daring?" His Roomate, Hopper, son of the frog prince, asked.

"Oh, nothing, I was just checking out my self on the mirror," Daring said.

"Okay, well, I'll be seing Briar later, so I better fix my self, spell you later, dude," Hopper said.

"It looks like someone got out of their comfort zone," Daring teased Hopper.

"I got a little help from Cupid," Hopper shouted from inside the bathroom, he's taking a shower.

"Oh that new girl," Daring said.

C.A. Cupid or Cupied for short is a transfer student from monster high and the adoptive daughter of Eros. She just came a few weeks ago.

"Well, good luck to you Hopper!" Daring shouted, so Hopper could hear him from the bathroom.

When Hopper left to see Briar, Daring didn't go out to have dinner or just a snack.

He stayed in his dorm room and again thought of his faith and his pre determined destiny.

He wasn't really that sure if he was Apple's prince charming. All the prince Charming is to be the prince of the damsel anywhere in this fairytale world.

Who knows.