Chapter 2

Isabelle's POV
I woke up squished between Jake and Des. Jakes arm was over mine and Destiny's waist while Des had her arm around my waist. The both had their heads bended over me a little, almost touching.

I tried to wiggle out but Des her grip only tightened.

I turned around facing Destiny. "Dessy, wake up!" I ordered but she didn't budge. Not knowing anything else, I started poking her cheeks. After ten minutes she groaned and flipped around, taking me with her so I squealed.

Now it was me facing Des and Jake. But she had her back against his chest. Jacob moved his arm so it was only around Destiny her waist. Yes! Only one arm to go. I quickly pried her arm of me and rushed to the bathroom.

After doing my business, I walked back in. Only to see Destiny has turned around again and was now snuggled against Jakes chest.

Destiny's POV
I woke up with something heavy on my waist. So I opened my eyes and came face to face with a chest covered in black fabric.
I looked up and saw Jake still sleeping peacefully. I shot up as realization ran trough me. I heard a groan and saw that Jacob had fallen out of bed.

I jumped out of bed searching for Belle.
My frantic eyes then landed on a little brunette sitting at a sort of diner table. I relaxed and sat down next to her.

"Hey Princess, where did you get that?" I asked curiosity taking over. "From the nurse that brings around food. Because I didn't want to wake you guys up." I nodded and glanced over to a very confused and sleepy Jacob on the ground.

He got up and sat on the bed, watching us. "I'm going to take a shower" Jake announced, strutting into the bathroom.

Belle was watching some Barbie movie as a phone started ringing. Since Jacob was still in the shower I picked up.

"Hello?" I said as a woman on the other side questioned "Who is this?" I realized it wasn't my phone but answered anyway.
"Hi, I'm Destiny White." " Well okay Destiny, my name is Patricia and could you tell me where Jacob is?" She asked "He is in the shower, miss." I told her. She chuckled and told me to tell him she would be here in twenty minutes.

When I hung up Jake came back in the room all dressed and his hair still damp. "Uhm Jacob, some woman named Patricia called. Saying that she would be here in twenty minutes." "You picked up my phone?!" He almost screamed.

"Yea I uhm I'm sorry. I didn't think about. I mean you were in the shower and I didn't know if it was important." I rambled, he cut me off saying " It's fine just don't do it again" he snapped. I nodded and speed walked to the bathroom.

After showering and stuff I changed into my black skinny jeans, plain black shirt and red flannel. I walked back into the room seeing a middle aged woman standing there looking at me.
She was dressed very neatly, pencil skirt and heels. She was small like 5'3 including the shoes she was wearing. So even with my bare feet, I towered her. She had short brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. I could tell she was Mr. Black his sister.

"Hello, you must be Destiny, right?" She asked, I nodded and she walked over. Engulfing me in a hug. She gave me a sad smile and then asked Belle if was ready to go.

"What do you mean ready to go? Where is she going?" I asked confused. "Belle is going to live with my aunt for a while. Since she can't stay here." Jake explained, rubbing the back of his neck. I let out a quiet oh and then gave her a hug.

"Have fun Princess." I said kissing her cheek. She gave Jake a quick hug and then grabbed Patricia's hand.

I sighed and grabbed my matte black iPhone 6.
As it was turning on I quickly made myself some toast. They've put a lot of stuff in here for us. A boiler, toast maker, pots, pans and glasses. I grabbed the toast and my phone and sat by the table.

I had a lot of messages and calls from my family. I sighed and took a bite of my toast with Nutella. I started writing in the family chat, explaining everything and telling them visiting times.

I laid on the bed and plugged in my earbuds and started listening to some music.

After a few minutes, the bed dips in beside me. I opened my eyes to see Jacob sitting next to me. I took out my earbuds. "Can I help you?" He nodded and sat across from me. Pretzel style, I mirrored his actions and looked at him expectingly.

"Since we are going to be stuck together for a while. It's better if we get to know each other." He suggested. I nodded and started " What's your full name?" "Jacob Christian Black" he stated proudly. "J.C. I like it mine is Destiny Jessica White." I told him. "Fave color?" "Red and black" I smiled "Black and blue" he said.

We went on like that for a while. I found out that he loves chicken, is short tempered, plays guitar and likes to cuddle. I'm pretty much the same only I play piano too and my temper is a little bit better.

It was now around 6 PM and I'm starting to get hungry. I got up and grabbed my phone to order KFC. Yes where we live, they deliver. I asked Jake to get it outside while I pour in drinks and stuff.

When Jake came back, we sat in silence munching on our chicken.

After two movies, I started to get sleepy. "Go, take the bed. I'll sleep in the chair." Jacob said guiding me to the bed tucking me in. I was already in my pj shorts and tank, while Jacob was only wearing sweats without shirt. But damn that eight pack tho. He grabbed an extra blanket and sat down on a chair.

~~~~~~

I woke up to panting and sniffing. I looked at the clock and saw that is was 3 AM. I turned on a small lamp and see Jake sweating and shaking his head, mumbling no over and over. I got up and tried shaking him.

I started saying his name. Louder and louder each time. I couldn't get him to wake up, so I did the last thing in my mind. I slapped him, not hard but enough to make him shoot up, awake.

Making me fall to the ground "Destiny? Are you there?" He asks frantically. I quickly stood up and grabbed his face. "Jacob I'm here, it's okay." The next thing he did, I did not see coming.

He pulled me on his lap and wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. Crying softly in my shoulder, I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You wanna talk?" I ask gently in his ear. He pulled back, shaking his head but kept me on his lap, straddling him. He looked at me tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes and a broken expression.

This wasn't the Jacob I knew. The cocky, funny and tough big guy. No this was the little boy who was scared to lose his parents.

I guided him over to the bed and laid down. Putting his head on my shoulder/chest and my hand running through his hair. A few minutes after hearing soft snores, I let the darkness take over