Chapter 9.

POV Destiny.

The next few days flew by and before I knew it, it was friday. The whole day went just fine, until  at lunch.

Liv, Kat and I walked to our table, the boys were already seated. One thing was off. Wanna know? I'll enlighten you then.

There she was, sitting on Jake's lap, giggling as if he was the funniest person alive. Missy and Gabi we seated inbetween Tyler and Hunter. Who looked awfully uncomfotable, soon they spotted us and grinned.

We sat down by them, with me in the middle, while Beth just kept giggling.

"She is really fat." Gabi whispered to Missy.

" I know right, and ugly. Beth was right, Destiny is a total sl*t." she responed, her face scrunching up in disgust.

"Can you shut the fudge up for a sec?!" Olivia snapped, making Jake glare at her. While Kat, Hunt, Ty and I were trying so hard not to laugh.

After a few minutes  of awkwardness, they started sucking each others faces.

"F*ck it! Kat, Liv let's go, we're going to maccas." I ordered, standing up and walking away. Them hot on my heels.

"Wait! We wanna come too." Tyler invited himself and Hunter as they ran after us.

I chuckled, "SHOTGUN!" I shouted, running to Hunter's car.

I heard Tyler whine, while I hopped in the front seat.

"How's the air back there, Ty-Ty?" I rubbed in his face.

He mutterred a few curse words before glaring at me.

*At the Mcdonald's*

We were all sitting, eating and joking around. Until Kat asked the question, me and Liv wanted to ask too.

"Why where the bimbos at our table and the queen B*tch on Jacob's lap?"

"About that," Hunter scratched the back of his neck, "They are kind of hooking up and they walked together to  our table."

"That bastard!" I screeched.

Hunter covers his ears, "What's wrong nugget?" Tyler asked.

I smiled a little at the nickname, but it quickly faded. "He always comes to my room at night, otherwise he can't sleep. Nice to know that he did dirty with those hands and then touched me with it. Now, I gotta bathe in holy water."

They all cringed at the dirty part but soon laughed at my exaggerating holy water bit. I was fuming at the jerk.

"That's why he bailed on me wednesday and made me take the bus." I gasped.

We let it go and the rest of the time we just joked around.

*After school*

I had succesfully avoided Jake the rest of the day.

"Hey Hunt, can you drop me off at Jake's house." I asked catching up with him.

"You're coming with us, we're going to my house and just swim around in the pool." He instructed.

I nodded and hopped in the car, greeting the others before asking Ty to turn up the radio. We all blared out the song Shut up and dance by Walk to the moon.

When we arrived the girls and I stormed upstairs. I took off my black jeans shorts and my PATD shirt. Kat tossed me an American flag bikini. I skipped in the bathroom and put it on. (Picture at the top.)

When I walked out, I saw that Kat wore a black one and Liv a blue one.

After we all complimented each other, waddled to the pool bare feet. I put my towel on a lounge chair and slowly walked in the pool.