Chapter 3

Jason's POV
Me, Hope,Faith, Carter and Axel walk into the hospital room around 1 PM.

When I walked in, I saw Destiny cuddled up with some random dude. Both still fast asleep, so I silently approached. I stuck out my hand and reached for Destiny's shoulder.

"Touch her and I will kill you." A voice said out of nowhere. I glanced at the dude who still had his eyes closed but a slight frown on his face.

"You'll kill me? Sure." I snorted. I reached out again but this time I was stopped. By a hand, on my neck. And also being roughly pushed against the wall next to the bed.

"I told you not to fucking touch her!" He spat angrily.

Jacobs POV
As I held him by the throat, gasps were heard. By turning my head slightly, I saw a an unknown guy and the two girls Destiny was always with at school. Only one was carrying a little boy around the 6.

Suddenly a loud gasp was heard, that made me turn. There was Destiny sitting up, staring at us in shock.

Destiny's POV
I quickly got off the bed and stood next to Jake. "It's okay, they're family." I said, taking his hand of Jason's neck. He huffed and sat down on the bed. Still shirtless and I could see Fay and Hope stealing peeks at his abs.

In the corner of my eye I could see JC smirk. Axel wiggled out of Hope's arms and sat by Carlos, as Faith and Hope sat between my parents. Jason gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then took place by Axel. Carter sat between mom and Carlos. I sat down next to Jacob.

" Next time, please wake me up. Instead of choking them. Deal?" I asked. "Deal," he paused "DJ" he teased. "Oh oh okay, JC." I snorted. He growled playfully and poked my side, making me yelp. "I'm going to take a shower" JC announced walking to the bathroom.

After thirty minutes my cousins left and Jake came out the bathroom. "Hey, I'm going to Hunters house. Wanna join?" He asked. "I don't know." I pondered. Jake chuckled "Don't worry he has sisters, our age." I let out a breath.

"Yeah okay, just let me change." I quickly grabbed a pile of clothes and scurried into the bathroom.

After I was done, I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a stitch crop top, black ripped skinnies and black converse. My hair flowed down my back and I didn't wear any make up.(Outfit on the side.)

As I was putting my black spike studs in, Jacob called. "I'll get the motor, go to the front when your ready." He instructed and I shouted a quick okay back.

I walked out of the hospital, as a slight breeze hit me and spotted Jake on the parking lot. He was wearing normal jeans, white shirt and a black leather jacket.

"Shouldn't you wear a jacket? It's could get pretty cold on the road." He asked. I shrugged, hopping on

"I didn't bring one and I'm too lazy to walk back." Jake shook his head and took of his jacket. He handed it to me "No no no you'll get cold." He sighed "Just put it on please?" He begged.

I groaned, wrapped myself in the jacket and shot him a small smile. He smiled in satisfaction and roared the engine to life.

*At Hunters house*

Jacob just barged right in, shouting "THE KING HAS ARRIVED!" Just then two girls tumbled down the stairs, landing straight on the floor. They looked at Jake and squealed.

The next moment they jumped up and hugged him. He laughed and cuddled back. Hunter and Tyler came into the hall, but stopped when they saw me.

I just stood there awkwardly, then the girls noticed me. "Omg Jacob brought a girl, Jacob brought a girl."