Chapter 6.

POV Destiny.

I woke up the next morning around 12 PM and Jake was still sound asleep. I wiggled myself out of his grip and tiptoed to the shower.

After doing my buisness, I put on some clothes. I wore a red Arctic Monkeys crop top, a blue jeans short, a flannel along with some white converse.

I quickly wrote a note for Jacob:

Goodmorning JC, I'm out for a while. If something happens or you need me, just give me a call.

-DJ

I walked out of the hospital after saying goodbye to my family. I got a cab and told him my destiny.

Once I reached it, I unlocked the door and walked in. Aaahhh home sweet home. This was the second time I came home after the crash.

I walked into my room and ploffed down on my queen sized bed. I let out a loud sigh and walked to my desk. I opened my laptop and checked my mail. Shit! There was a mail from school, asking when me and Jake will be back.

I quickly replied that we would be back tomorrow, today is monday but I forgot. Oh well, it's just school.

After I sent the mail, I walked to the music room. I walked up to the piano and just started playing songs I knew.

Jake's POV

I woke up alone around 1 PM, with a sticky note posted on my golden IPhone 6.

Goodmorning JC, I'm out for a while. If something happens or you need me, just give me a call.

- DJ

She's gone? I thought we were okay. I quickly took a shower and called her a few times but she didn't pick up. Uhhmm, thinnk Jake. Where would you go? Home. But where does she live?

I walked to Mrs. White's bed and grabbed the clipboard thingy, that hangs at the end of the bed. Rosemary street 34. Alright then, I said my goodbyes and went downstairs to my bike.

I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. When nobody opened, I started looking for a key. I mean everynody hides a key somewhere, right?

After a few minutes, I gave up and grabbed a bobby pin out of my leather jacket. If you're wondering why I have a bobby pin in my jacket. Des left it in here that time we went to Hunters.

I opened the door and was greeted by a line of family pictures. The sound of piano keys filled the house. I recognized it as the intro from Dare To Believe - Boyce Avenue. (Song on the side.)

I followed the sound and stopped by a closed door. I was about to knock when I heard soft singing.

  It's feeling like the time's run out
But the hour glass just flipped itself over again
The sun is slowly sinking down
But on the other side a new day waits to begin

If you dare to believe in life
You might realize that there's no time for talking
Or to just wait around while the innocent die

No more
We're gonna lose everything
If we believe all the lies
I may fall but I swear that I'll help you believe
No more
This world's running on empty
And there's no reason why
You may fall but I know that you'll help me believe

We've been in the dark for way too long
But when we turn around
We see a light shine through the haze
So forget about who was wrong
Because I've never been more ready to turn this page