Chapter one

• Dedicated to Cotton Ball R.I.P. 10/1/13

Chapter One

Fleinia's name is pronounced (FlEE-nEE-uh)

Fleinia's P.O.V (The only reason why there is umpoper grammer is because it's meant to sound like a four year old is saying this. The grammer will change when it gets to Justin's POV, but for now it is Fleinia's P.O.V)

I've been in this orphanage place for a very long, long time. Mrs. Dillferd said it has been five months now! My room is very small and has a small bed that is not comfy.

I got only two pairs of cloths, a night, night dress and a morning dress. My night, night dress is white and goes to my tipy toes. My morning dress is blue with a flower on the chest part and goes to my knees.

I have two friends! The first one is Mrs. Dillferd, and my second friend is my best friend! Her name is Mrs. Flowers and she is very pretty and nice! She comes once a week to talk to me, but she mostly asks me questions then plays with me a little.

Well, today Mrs. Flowers and Mrs. Dillferd said a very special person was coming over and wants me to be on my most bestest behavior.

She reminded me of my yes, me'ems, yes, sirs, no ma'am, no, sirs, pleases, and thank yous.

"I'm a big girl, now! I already know that baby stuff!"

"Well, little, missy, you better say that "baby stuff" when this person gets here."

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's my little angel!" and Mrs.Dillferd ruffled my hair with her hand.

Oh, how I hate it when she does that!

Then Mrs.Flowers came over to me. "Do you still like Justin Bieber?"

"YES!!! HE IS MY MOST FAVORITEST SINGER IN THE WHOLES ENTIRE WORLD!!!"

"That's good."

"Why did you want to know?" I got curious.

"Well, can't I ask my favorite little girl a simple question?"

"I guess so."

She gave me a smile and picked me up.

"Lets go and get you ready for this special person."

"Who is he?"

"That is a surprise."

"You can tell me. I won't tell anyone." I whispered in her ear.

"That's good, but I'm still not telling you."

I crossed my arms and pouted like a baby. I want her to tell me!

"You're mean!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm mean. As soon as I tell you what you want, you'll think I'm the nicest person in the world."

"No, I won't. I promise!"

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

If I roll my eyes, I get a spanking, but since she is a grown-up she is allowed to.That's not fair!

Later she bringed me to my room and started brushing my hair and made it all pweety by braiding it. I can braid to but I do it wrong.

She then took my night, night, dress of of me and put the morning dress on me.

"Can I put on some sparkly lip gloss on?"

She took her lip gloss out of her purse and put it my lips.

I looked so petty!

"HE'S HERE!" we heard Mrs. Dillferd yell."

"Hurry and put on your shoes!" Mrs. Flowers said.