Chapter Three

Fleinia's P.O.V.

"We're home" Is all I heard before waking up. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and sat up. I grabbed Kody Bear and hopped out the car. I turned around and my jaw dropped.

"WOW! JUSTIN, YOU HAVE A BIG HOUSE!"

He laughed a little and picked me up, then set me on his shoulders. "Thanks."

He started walking and I patted his head, "Justin, go faster!"

"Oh, no! Not again."

"Aw, man!"

He laughed. I just sat there, on his shoulders with my arms crossed. He no fun!

When we got inside my eyes looked everywhere. This place was huge!

I yawned a little.

"Are you tired?" Justin looked up at me.

"No!" I yawned again. I wasn't tired! I don't even like sleeping!

"Yeah, whatever." He rolled his eyes, "Lets go find you a bedroom."

"YEAH, YEAH!" I clapped my hands a couple times.

He walked slowly up the stares and when we got to the second floor he took me off his shoulders and set me on the floor. He started rubbing his shoulders.

"Whats wrong, Justin?"

"Nothing, my shoulders are just sore from caring you on them. No big deal."

I looked down at the ground. I didn't mean to hurt him! I guess a little big.

"Sorry, I wont ride on your shoulders again."

"No, no, no." He bent down and lifted my chin, "You can still ride on my shoulders. You didn't mean to hurt my shoulders. You couldn't help it. Enjoy being up there while you can, before you get too big to ride my shoulders." He kissed my forehead then grabbed my hand. "Now lets go find you a room. You choose which one."

I smiled at him then ran down the hall, my hand ripping out of his. He just laughed a little and started walking, not in a rush to catch up.

I looked in each room. all of them had light blue walls, a brown wooden floor, a twin sized bed against the wall left from the door, a big closet in the right wall of the door, and two windows on the wall in front of the door.

I wanted the room closest to Justin's. Which room was his, though?

I ran back to him, "Justin, where is your room?"

"You want to share a room with me?" He looked a little confused.

"No, silly," I giggled and poked his belly, "I want a room by your's, but I don't know where your room is."

"Oohh. Well, then follow me." He grabbed my hand and led me.

We went up more stairs he has a lot of stairs!

I tugged his arm and he stopped walking, then looked at me. "You tugged?" He asked trying to act and sound like a butler. He funny!

"Why do you have so many stairs?"

"So I can get to the rooms that are upstairs, goofhead!"

"Oh. Why don't you just get uh elevator?"

He looked at me very seriously and gulped. "You never heard of the monster in my house?"

I shook my head 'no'. W-w-what monster!

"Well, while people were building my house a monster attacked them and said if they built an elevator he would eat me, and who ever lived with me. Then he moved in and is hiding."