Chapter Four "Fleinia's past uncovered"

Justin's P.O.V.

I read everything and found a particular paper that got my attention and read the entire thing.

'Fleinia Sanders:

Age: 3

Born: January 6, 2009

Place of birth: home birth  - 242 Nelson Street, Oregon, 7098

Description-:White, blond hair; 2 1/2 ft. tall, blue eyes

When found:  low health     badly sick    skinny     bruises on her legs, arms, stomach, back       strangulation marks around her throat           dark circles under eyes           looks as if hadn't taken a bath in a while       bad  body odor

Taken away because she was abused, beaten, and molested by her father. Danielle also beaten and abused her but not as severely. 

Fleinia Sander quoted "Mommy would drink this stinky drink and sniffed up powder stuff.  After she drank her special drink, she would kick me and hit me. Dad would make me drink some of Mommy's drink and I would get dizzy and my head hurt. He also does it when I'm in bed. He would make me drink the same stuff and then lay in bed with me. He then did stuff to me that I didn't like and some stuff hurt." She started crying after saying that.

Neighbor, Danti Higins, reported Fleinia's parents after walking past the house, hearing screaming and cries. She reported seeing, through the window,  Fleinia being beaten, abused and hollered at. Thirty-seven minutes later cops and child services showed up.

No family took her in afterwards so she was moved into an adoption center in California.

Jerry Sanders quoted "I want nothing to do with that child. I don't care for her. Let her be someone else's problem."

Parent's information:

Danielle Gene Sanders (Former last name- Tibadox)

Born: June 16, 1983

Danielle Sanders- Parents are deceased and her only one sibling, Jasmin Tibadox. Died in a car crash on May 5, 2001.

George Trent Sanders

Born: September 21, 1982

George- Parents are deceased has one sibling, his brother, Jerry Sanders. 

Both lost custody of Fleinia Sanders and were sentenced to twenty-seven years in prison. A month later they were bailed out by Jerry Sanders.'

I sat there crying as I read it. How could people do that to their only child?

Then I realized, that's the reason why Fleinia scooted away when I sat on her bed! It was because of what her father did to her at night.

Man, If I could, I would go knock the sh@# out of him! Same with her mother!

Well, I'm her new daddy, and that means they aren't. She doesn't have to worry about them anymore! I will take care of her and watch over her, and that's a promise!

I love her.