Chapter 4

(Chandler's POV)

I get to see Lydia before her psych evaluation, She looks nervous. She says she couldn't sleep much last night. When the psych enters the room i know i must leave, so i do.

I wait out side her room, when they inform me i must wait in the waiting room. When i enter the waiting room i see a familiar face staring back at me. William Riggs, my father.

"So you don't return home after school and can't even be bothered to call me?" So that's what i forgot..

"Sorry, i just-" 

I could tell he was mad because he couldn't care less about what i had to say. "Well, why are you here then?" He's getting right to the point.

"My friend is..Uh she's sick. She has a meeting with the psych now" I didn't want to spill everything.. But he's my dad.

"Sit" He motions a seat beside him. I stare at it and stiffly rest my back on the chair "Why does she need a psych?" Please tell me all parents are nosy and not just my father.

"Her father.. Uhm.. She's , well her father.. uh they're having difficulties" My voice is shaky.

"Tension at home?" 

"not exact-- yeah.." Ill just let him believe what he wants.

Me and my father talk about the usual for a while: Sports, the walking dead, auditions, meetings, photo shoots, etc.

About an hour or so later Lydia comes out into the waiting room fully dressed. And stands in front of me. 

"You have cloths?" I say a little too loud and my father stares at me wide-eyed. 

"My father brought some and gave it to the nurse to give to me, if that's what you mean.. Right?" She was staring at my father so it was a little less awkward.

"Right, yeah" I decide i should probably just shut up now, so i sink back into my seat.

"You're discharged?" My father questions casually.

"Not yet. They still need to find someone to take care of me and stuff since my father isn't aloud to even lay an eye on me" Does Lydia even have any other family?

"How did it go with the psych?" I didn't really want to ask, but i went for it anyway.

Lydia stares at me for a second, then looks away with no response.

Well Alright then.

(Lydia's POV)

How did it go with the psych? Well he asked me some questions, made me draw a picture and.. yeah. I made it pretty obvious in the picture that my father abuses me just so i don't actually have to say it out loud. I just want to forget about the whole thing.. I'm just starting to think I'm taking these things way too casually. But i have to. If i don't then i start worrying and over thinking.

Dr. Korev said he would be back to talk to me about my living conditions in a couple minutes. So i wait here silent. My back is itching because the bra my father brought me was last years. Back when i was like 10 pounds lighter. But he brought me my black-ripped jeans and a white shirt with black writing that reads: 'Little Black Stars'. So he has a fashion sense. On my feet were my white 'All-Star' converse. And my famous hairstyle on my head: A messy bun.

Dr. Korev arrives just as I'm fiddling with the straps on my white jansport backpack. 

"Lydia. Do you have a friend or family you can stay with for a couple days until child services can contact one of your relatives?" His words were caring and understanding.

I shook my head and was about to say no when Wiliam pops into the conversation "If you need a place to stay for a couple days, we have plenty of room, only if you don't mind the boys" It wasn't one of those 'im only saying this to be nice' kind of things. he was actually really nice about it.

"I think i can handle them" I laugh.

"Mr. Riggs, we're going to need you to sign some paper work about this whole process, if you dont mind coming with me"

William gives me a big smile and follows Dr. Korev to the front office.

"Feel free to cook and clean with my mother" Chandler jokes.

"Sexist!" I yell at him with a huge smile on my face.

"Shh. You now I love you" Uhm. What did he just say?

"Do you really?" 

"I wish I knew. I don't know you very well, you're really hard to get to know! You make it impossible to love. i can't just meet you and say i love you a week later" At least he's being honest.

"Nothing's impossible" My expression is now more serious "I just need someone.. To care. And to put up with my oddness. You know? Someone who could give me attention.. Wow, now i sound like an attention whore" I really do.

"Not really, everyone wants attention. Some just more than others" He lays his arm over my shoulder. "One day everything will be different. One day we wont even think of now.. Nothing that happens now will matter then.." He's so smart.. like he has all the answers " Well that's what Tumblr says" And BOOM. Knew it was to good to be true. Either way, he's trying.

Me and Chandler hear loud screams from outside the door. We both turn our heads in the direction of the noise. A mob of screaming teenage girls come running in the hospital. I quickly stand up and pretend i don't know Chandler, the last thing i need is my suicide attempt online trending as '#ChandlersHotMess'

 ***************************************************************************************************************Thank you so much everyone! Don't forget to vote and leave awesome comments! :) Sorry this chapter was kinda slow, i was just aiming for getting Chandler and Lydia together in the same vicinity for a while to really develop their friendship. Next chapter i have a HUGE surprise for you all! I always have surprises :3