Chapter 7

(Chandler's POV)

I laugh at a text my brother sends me and that's when i hear it.. The loudest most terrifying scream i've ever heard, and the worst part is, it hurts, it hurts to hear her scream.

I quickly run down stairs with only a towel wrapped around my waist (I have boxer's underneath, but i didn't want to make her uncomfortable). I search through the kitchen, living room, bathroom and finally it hits me that we have another bathroom. 

I run into the dark bathroom and stop when i see Lydia on the floor. I just look at her, giving her a wide eyed look. She has her towel wrapped around her with her legs close to her chest, rocking bath and forth, eyes fixed on the mirror above. 

"Lydia?" I whisper.

No reply. She just sits there, emotionless. 

(Lydia's POV)

I can't even.. I cant move i cant talk, I'm stunned. Memories of what i just saw rushing through my head like lightening bolts. 

Chandler stands at the door staring at me.. The worst thing is.. I don't think he has any clothes under his towel and i know i sure don't. 

He looks like he's making a decision and then he runs out. He's back minutes later with his clothes on and a sweater with a pair of jeans for me. 

He gives me my cloths and starts to shut the door. "NO" I scream at him. He slams the door open and gives me an odd look. "I uh.. Never mind, just go"

Chandler obeys and walks away. I shove on my cloths, and run upstairs walk into the kitchen where i find Chandler struggeling to make tea, i take the pot away from his hands and fix it up properly. I walk slowly to the dining room and sit down with Chandler on the near corner.

"So.. What was that..?" he debates whether it's too soon to ask or not.

"I don't.. It's weird.. Maybe it's just me. But.. I keep thinking i see him everywhere.. My dad. It's probably just me. But when i got out of the shower.. He was standing there, right behind me, i fell to the floor and it seemed he had left the room,and that's when you showed up"

Chandler looks at me, still absorbing all this information. "Do you think.. He's in the house..?" I get chills and that's when i hear the tea pot whistle, so me and Chandler jump up to get it.

We have tea and sart to talk about school.

"It's October 8th. you missed a good 3 weeks of school or so. Today is Friday, but we have a long weekend. The people are suppose to retrieve your new family that you're going to stay with on Sunday." He talks very slowly, making sure i don't miss any information.

"Right. I dont really know if i have any relatives.. I lost communication with all the ones i had when my mother died" I look down.

"You're mother died?" 

"Yeah, I was five.. It was October 21st, 2004" 

"Oh. Right. Well then, I should probably take you to your house so you can be packed for when your family member arrives"

"Are we aloud to do that.. I mean im not suppose to be in contact with my father" I slow my words worriedly.

"When is your father not home?" Chandler asks.

"Um. Like after i leave for school and he comes home at like 6 sometimes.."

"It is.. One thirty pm, so we'll go now?"

"Sure" I roll my eyes and head to the door.

We arrive to my house and i just pick up a lot of my cloths and my very few cosmetics and put them into my mothers big brown suitcase. I drop my bag at the front door when i realize that I'm hungry. I jog to the kitchen and look into the cupboards and i find some beef jerky. I pull out a strip and shovel it in my mouth when all of a sudden i remember: Eat, feel guilty, get fat.

I spit out the jerky into the garbage and throw the plastic bag back into the cupboard. I turn around to leave my my eyes catch something. A picture on the fridge of me, smiling away. It was the year my mother died i peel the picture off of the fridge and unfold it to reveal my mother beside me in the picture, smiling as the wind blew some of her straight strands of hair perfectly on her face. I remember  folding the picture and sticking it on the fridge so when my dad looked at it, it only looked like me in the picture.. Dad never aloud me to have any pictures of mom.. So this was the only way I could keep one photo; hiding it.

I shoved the folded photo into my back jean pocket and swung my jansport badaround my back. I had a couple of them.. White, black and blue i think. I'm only taking the Black one though, the other ones are stained.

Chandler's Limo is parked a couple blocks away.. Just in case. I go over to my suit case and i see my father talking to some man that i don't know.

Shit shit shit shit shit. Well that's it. i'm dead.

I pick up the huge suitcase and run as fast as i can up to my room with it. Five minutes later i finally arrive to my room and i shut the door. I hear my father walk in, and he I hear is foot steps running. He probably saw that the photo was gone.

Ok. I open my window and throw my suit case and jansport bag out the window. Alright, potter moment, getting shit done from windows. I slip myself through the window, head first and land exactly on my chin, where my never-going-away bruise is. 

CAN WE PLEASE ALL HAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THIS DUMBASS LYDIA PLEASE. I think to myself. the fall was only like10-15 feet or so.

Oh my god my chin hurts so damn much.. Now this bruise really is NEVER going away. I quickly take my suit case and bag and move as quickly as i can back to the limo. When i reach the limo Chandler gets out a runs towards me. "You okay?" he pauses taking leaves out of my hair. "What happened?"

"Im great.. I fell out of the window" Im too ashamed to say i jumped out of the window like a stupid. 

"How do you... Never mind. My father called me and your unknown relative is picking you up tonight instead, the family wont be home, but i will"  Chandler explains.

They actually found someone..? Wow, who's the lucky winner?

******************

Okay, so next chapter will be the last chapter of book 3 :( BIG SURPRISE. Dont forget to vote, comment and follow :) Also: Im going to write another fanfic, should it be: The vampire diaries, the Secret Circle, The Walking Dead or The Ghost Whisperer? <<<<< VOTE!