Chapter 6

(Lydia's POV)

 Chandler takes my hand and leads me downstairs while tickling me the whole way. We reach the kitchen and it's HUGE. Like unless you're cooking for all of America i don't see why you would need a kitchen to be this big. I try not to pay attention to the kitchen, i don't want to be near it. Lose weight, fat bitch. 

"Toast, FRENCH toast, cereal.. mm bacon?" Chandler sings in a squeeky, and incredibly annoying high pitch voice as he rummages through the fridge. He pokes his head up and smiles "Must admit I sound exactly like you" 

"Shut up!" I yell ad him, jokingly as i throw my phone case at him. He ducks and throws it back. I pick my case up and apply it to my white IPhone 4s when I feel a big chunk of ice cream hit my things. I let out a scream and look down and my jogging pants.. No.. He .. Didn't.

I shoot my phone on the counter behind me and start to throw fresh banana's that were layed out on the counter that previous morning, 

"Surrender!" He yells convincingly. 

"Never!" I yell over the sounds of my iPhone playing music.

During this food fight, He throws Salad, icecream, cheese, milk, yogurt and leftover meat. I throw Bananas, cinnamon, nutella, pizza, sugar and whip cream. 

I begin to run towards him when i smoothly, and perposly slip on the floor where yogurt lies. Chandler runs to me letting out his hand to help my up. I take his hand and yank him on top of me.

We look into eachother's eyes for a minute, he smiles and BOOM FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS SPARK. And then its over. Done. Waiting all my life for this? Still, my heart is acting like a super base all up in my chest.. The first kiss.. Mmm I must say it was amazing.

He get up, and properly helps me up. "This is going to be fun to clean up" I say sarcastically, not wanting things to be awkward.

"Don't worry about that, Maria will clean it up" He says un-worryingly

"Right..." Well. I now need a shower.

"I shower upstairs, you shower downstairs?" Chandler offers.

"Deal" I head to the bathroom, as Chandler runs upstairs.

I look around to try to find the bathroom, and i find two. One of them was really light and the other was a little dark, i choose the dark one because the light one hurts my eyes.

I walk into the dark bathroom and leave the door open because no one's here anyways. I instantly strip and start to turn on the walk-in shower. I start my routine in the shower when i hear a voice.. A woman singing. Maybe Chandler has his iPod on or something. The woman's voice is pretty faint, so i decide to sing over it. I sing one of my favourite songs.

Hey, girl, you know you drive me crazy

one look puts the rhythm in my hand.

Still I'll never understand why you hang around

I see what's going down.

Cover up with makeup in the mirror

tell yourself, it's never gonna happen again

You cry alone and then he swears he loves you.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?

Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gon' to end

as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

I get through the first part when the faint voice gets louder. Almost as if it's trying to sing over me.. So i sing even louder.

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect

every action in this world will bear a consequence

If you wade around forever, you will surely drown

I see what's going down.

I see the way you go and say you're right again,

say you're right again

Heed my lecture.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?

Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gon' to end

as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found

The gets louder and louder until its screaming in my ears. And then, just like that, it stops. Silence..

I just open the bathroom door and quickly grab a towel and start washing myself. I bend down to dry my legs and when i stand up to look at myself in the mirror I let out the most terrifying scream i've ever let out. 

***************************

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, follow and leave awesome comments! You guys know i try to update as much as i can, but I tryyyy! This chapter was really short, so ill try to do something special for next chapter! :):)