8

jayla's POV::

I woke up glowing from yesterday. When I got up I could barley walk giggling and wobbled to the bathroom. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth I put on my black spanx and a red tank and left my hair curly. I went down stairs to fix breakfast when I hear a ring on the door bell. I hurried and opened the door to see who it is.I looked around to see if anyone was there that is until I herd a light cuing from below me. I looked down and there was a basket of newborn twins on my doorstep.......

Out of all doors it had to be mine ....

I picked the girl up and studied her. She had light caramel skin, Glowing grey eyes and soft brown curly hair. She is the cutest little thing ever. I notice she had a gold bracelet that read: Peitha, I put her back in the basket. I grabbed the basket, looked around one good Time and took them in the house. Before calling Diggy down I took them out the basket and layed them on the couch. Daniel raced down the stairs and stopped as soon as he seen the babies.

" Umm. . " He scratched his head in confusion. " I found them at the door step. . ." he reached down to the couch picking up the other twin and rocking him. "Is there a note . . did you read the note" he said chuckling. I hit him on his unoccupied shoulder. " What haha , think about it you only see stuff like this in movies and now its happening in real life, shit crazy." I rolled my eyes before looking in the basket to find all there legal documents and of course. . . the letter.

"Dear Jayla,

I'm so sorry but I don't have money to provider for them. I feel like a failure to then to my family and anyone I know. My name is Meret Apedemak. Tell My kids that I love them a lot and that maybe one day we could reunite as for right now. . .This is the best option. These are my babies, Peitha and Eris, I trust you to raised them right. I know your young but I know you can do it.

thanks"

I sat the note down back In the basket.

"well we can't just leave them out there she gave them to you. She trusted You with them plus I always wanted a daughter." He played with the babies hands while she's in his arms while I peitha. This is a new beginning for us and I just hope its for the better.

**

The end