3

when I woke up, I was laying on Daniel chest.  I got up slowly careful not to wake him.  Got our plates in the sink and began washing them. When I  finished, I  went back into the living room too see Daniel cuddled up with my pooh bear . . . was up with that. I  grabbed it back and look at him like he was crazy. "What was that for?" I glared at him. " NO . . . . even you can't touch pooh unless asked too."  he chuckled biting his bottom lip.  "Remember those days I babysat him when we were two" He said with a small smile looking off to the sealing reminiscing."You still remember that?"  he nodded " yup". That made me smile especially after all this time I thought he didn't care. 

" So where's your mom" He sat up and looked around. Even if she were here  why would she be in my room ? "She's in Milan . . . again"  he nodded already knowing what the deal was. This was something normal in my house hold. My mom will leave for months at a time . Back then, I would go to Daniels house when she left, but ever since Daniel has changed I've been forced to be here by my self. That, I also used too.  " Okay. . . I'm  go home to change I'll be" I nodded and he jogged out. 

Daniel

    when I go home theirs no one in sight. No vennessa no Mom not even russy. I figured they'd all be down stairs in the studio but still no one. So after a while I didn't pay it no mind so I packed a couple of outfits in my black Adidas bag and walked to the door put then realized that there was a note sitting on the mantal, it read ' dear Dan, we figured since your  old enough we should leave you the house so you can  gain some  independents and grow for a while. I will send a post card of were we live now so that you can visit us . stay out of trouble love the Simmons family." that makes no kind of sense at all. I fold the note and slid it into my shorts pocket, shaking my head and going back to jaylas.