5

When I reached the door to the house I sat down the bags and opened the door I see Daniel just sitting there with his face in his palms like if he was think. No TV to radio, no nothing " Do you need help?" he seen me struggling with the bags I had in my hands and took them from me. " thanks" I added. He told me he had to me something and sat me down. " When I got to the house to change, I thought I  should bring some more clothes over so that I could stay longer but when I left I seen a note on the mantle saying that everyone left me. . . and and says that they left me the house and would send me money every now and then, they said its so I can gain independents." 

    Ever since Daniel was little he did not like to left alone better yet abandoned, he'd always have a fear that some on would just walk out on him. Out of his whole family him and his dad were the closest even is he went against JoJo he'd still be the closest. Seeing him go through this is just tragic.  but I am kind of surprised that he didn't cry tho. I don't get why not. He acts so tough when we get to school and talking about that hell hole , back to my mistreated life tomorrow yep. "Anyway your mom sent you a massage" I nodded thinking maybe she wants me wait for a package or something.

       I go and read the massage I was kind of happy instead because I gonna change the house and a new personality you know just new new NEW everything. I turn around to see Daniel close behind me pretending to read it. I already know he opened it . He gave me a sorry smile and I just brushed it off. I told him that we were going to the store so that we can redecorate the house. Going out to the car, I sit in the passenger side and looked at him." Who's driving? " he looked at me with a straight face and closed my car door. I just smiled.