2

later that night I put my shoes on, and left back home after I visited miley and Russy . When I got home there was a note on the door saying "dear ball ball , I'm sorry  I'm going to be Milan for  two months and you know the rules bye sweetie~" Uggh I hate when that happens. I'm just home alone for two month's straight.

     I went to my room and plopped on my bed and dozed off, the next day I got up took a shower and and put on acid wash skinny's  with and a black  shirt and my classic high top vans. I braided my hair in to long braids  and grabbed my phone then left out. When I got to school for the first time no one there targeted me everyone one was surprisingly nice to me. . . there ether up to something or they just nice to me because Daniel is. I don't really know.  Mya walks up to me with her little  stank crew.

" look I know Daniel invited you to his little Party in all but just remember that he is my man because  I see how he be looking at you and shit, don't get beat up" she said while smacking on some gum. . . but her breath is still boofin. . ???

"Please, the last thing I want to do is go out with dig-Daniel. . .sorry" I paused a little before speaking again " Not happening"I exclaimed." Well there shouldn't be no problems should there . . . no I didn't think so bye!" I hate her so badly but never mind her. when I walked to my class I sat right behind Daniel and pulled out my notebook and started writing my notes down. when I got done Daniel dropped a note on the ground and kicked it back to me.

   I picked it up and read "why don't you talk to me anymore? " that's when I got frustrated. What does he mean I don't talk to him anymore? he bully me almost everyday. I got up and left as soon as the bell rung that's when I felt someone grab my arm when I look back Daniel looked at me dead in my eyes, gave another note and he told my to read it. I could tell it was sincere because of the look in his eyes. when I finally try to open the note he left but I went on to read the note it read " Dear nelly, I'm so sorry " I know its not a lot but I know that Daniel is a very emotional person and u have to be really wise to understand were hes coming at.

     when I got home from school I opened my computer and got on Instagram. Had one follow  request guess who . . . it was Daniel. I was very surprised but confused so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and except him them I sent him a message saying" y".

" You know me and I know you and I'm just so tired of being something I'm not just to impress people I promised myself that I would change for not only you but Miley and the family as well. it hurts me to my heart to see you get hurt and you crying everyday . . . I' so sorry I was a jerk." he wrote.

I didn't know what say. I just sat there. That's when I gradually started to cry when I herd something at my window. I look outside to see Daniel outside attempting to clime up the house like old days. "what are you doing man" i said slightly irritated and surprised. " I'm sorry is your parents home?" he questioned hanging on to the window Paine.

" N-no . . . why are you here ? " I said. but then again hes never been good with timing anyways." I needed to see you ." he begged. Soon after that I opened the window a bit more so that he could fit threw the window. After climbing in he looked at me and smiled then slowly faded off .

" Have you been crying ?" he said.

" N-no !" lies.

With no suspection he hugged me tight. fighting back the tears is point less. we stayed in this position for a little while. although hes the cause of my pain, this is comforting. I really needed this." I miss you " he looked at me and smiled then kept his hand in mine I walked to the bed .We both sat down .

" What happened ." he look like he was going too cry." I don't know. . . I just wish I didn't let popularity get to me and I'm just so sorry. I don't know how to even express how sorry I I'm.." I know how he felt so I just hugged him I could tell he was being real. I knew him all to well .

" I know I forgive you." he looked at me and smiled then I wiped the tears forming from his eyes.

" You hungry ? " My attempt to lighten the mood . He nodded and I went to the kitchen and fixed up some sweet tamales and a brown rice since that's all we had. I really need to go grocery shopping. when I finished I gave Daniel his plate. we sat down and ate, laugh a little. . . could this day get any better?