Wings of Freedom

"Petra" I saw Levi lying next to me with his cheeks red. He's hair was messy as if he just woke up.

"Hey, Levi" I said.

"Did I wake you up gorgeuos?"

Gorgeous? How flattering. No one has ever called me that.

"Not reall--"

suddenly, I heard an annoying sound. It was my alarm.

I immidiately got up from bed. 'Cause it's already 8 in the morning! I'm gonna be late for the meeting.

"Why did I join the survey corps?" I asked my self as I was about to get a shower. Geez, always waking up this early in the morning, it's tiring.

While I was eating my cereals, I suddenly remembered what was my dream all about. "Quite weird ha." I whispered.

Heavy traffic. What a bitter timing. Time is running so fast. I was getting nervous. I'm gonna be late. Captain Levi's gonna be waiting at the door to scold me.

My sweat is dripping. Oh, I can feel the heat. There's nothing I can do, I should just relax and wait for the...

It's warm. I felt warm as if someone was hugging me. And then I saw Captain Le--

"Ma'am, we're about to arrive."

Another dream? Can't help it. I lack sleep.

As I got out of the carriage, I heard an inoccent child "Mom, look! Woah! It's the wings of freedom!"

I saw his enlightened face staring at me. I went near him and said "Now, look child, what you see at the back of my uniform is what you call the Wings of Freedom. It's the symbol of the Survey Corps."

I waved good bye to him because everybody's waiting for me inside.

"Miss! Why do you call it Wings of Freedom, Missy?"

Curiousity. We all have it.

"Because one day" I said before I enter "One day, we will defeat all of them and humanity will be free." Those were my last words to him.

"Yes. And one day, everyone will respect the survey corps." I told myself.