Just a Dream

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling. I'm in my bedroom. I perspiring a lot.

I went down stairs happily. I was so relieved that I'm still alive. As I saw the others, I greeted them good morning. That's when I realized something wasn't right.

Nobody greeted back. They did not even look at me. They were just sitting, not doing anything. They are all wearing black.

"If only I used my brain. I could've saved her." Tears began to fall from Oluo's eyes.

Eldo went near him and patted him and said "Don't blame yourself. Even I wasn't able to move a muscle. I'm a coward."

"Everything happened so fast." Gunther had an expression like he was really regretting.

Eren's eyes were red. Tears keep falling from his eyes. While crying he said "If only I had the courage."

I felt teardrops on my face. I started to cry without any reasons. Everyone was crying except one.. Captain Levi.

After hearing what they said, I realized that I no longer belong to this world. I realized that, I died back there.

My surroundings became pure white
.
.
.

I was quite confused. And then I saw Oluo, Gunther, Eldo, Eren and Captain Levi smiling at me. Then they slowly disappeared.

Imaginations ha?

I even cried harder. I knew that I need to leave now.

Now I can't go back to the home I used to know. I can't go back where my friends and families are.

Heaven, this is where I belong now.

~ ~ ~ ~

Years passed and I finally got used in having wings on my back. With my white dress, I sat and looked down. I saw everybody living happily on earth.

Captain Levi, Eren, Oluo, Eldo, Gunther and the rest of the survey corps are still trying their best outside the walls.

All I can do now is watch them from above.

~ ~ ~ ~

One day, I decided to go down because I got something to do.