Up All Night

"HAHAHA!" Oluo, Gunther and I was having fun. We were out in a picnic.

"Anyway, where's captain Levi? Didn't we invite him?"

"Yes, we did. But he's not here. And also Eldo." I answered Gunther's question.

"Never mind them. We're having fun, right?"

"It's just the three of us though." Oluo added.

"Oy! Everybody!" Someone was approaching us while waving he's hand.

"Ehh? It's Eldo!" I shouted.

"Olluo, Gunther, Petra, we're all summoned in the court!" Eldo reported.

"Right now? But, we're having a picnic. Can't that matter wait? C'mon Eldo, sit and have fun wi--"

"Petra! This is not the time for a chitchat." Eldo interrupted.

"Fine. Fine. Let's go." Gunther suggested.

~ ~ ~

"Oy oy. What's this all about?" Gunther asked in a form of a whisper.

"Who knows..."

Suddenly, Captain Levi turned and looked at us with an annoyed expression.

"I think it's better to be quiet and listen." I whispered back to Gunther.

Both the Scouting Legion and the Military Police are here. This case seems to be a serious one.

Eren Jaeger ha?

.

.

.

A titan?!

~ ~ ~

"Ohayoo~ squad Levi!" Hanji greeted us lively as usual.

"So, what do you think of Eren Jaeger? She asked.

"Even though he got a monstrous power, he's still no match for me." Oluo boasted.

"Woa~! I see, you're a brave soldier!" Hanji replied..

Captain Levi entered the room.. with..

"Eren Jaeger!" He immidiately introduced himself to us.

"From now on Eren will be part of your squad, Squad Levi!" Hanji declared.

"Eldo Gin!"

"Petra Ral!"

"Oluo Bossard!"

"Gunther Shulz!"

We all introduced ourselves to this strange, Eren Jaeger.

"Oy Eren! Do you know who we are? Do you know what we do? Do you know the risks we encounter? Do you know why you're even here? Ha Eren Jeager!"

"Oluo! Stop it! That's not how you welcome someone new in the squad." I reminded Oluo

"I know who you are, Squad Levi, s-sir!" Eren answered Oluo.

"See? See, Petra? This kid doesn't know anything! I wonder if he'll survive or just be food to the ti--"

"Oluo! That's enough. Eren Jaeger is a special person to humanity. Respect." Captain Levi told Oluo before he left.

"P-Petra?"

"What is it, Eren Jaeger?"

"Eren, you can call me Eren."

"Eren, ey? So, what is it?" I asked again. He seems pale.

"Uh-Uhm. I'm not feeling well. Do you mind getting me some.. something to--"

"S-sure!" I immidiately went out of the room. Ran to the staircase.

I need to get him something to make him feel better.

I was running in the hallway. And when I turned right, to get to the kitchen, I bumped into someone.

It was Captain Levi!

"I'm so sorry. I was in a hurry. I didn't see you coming." I apologized. I think.. I'm in trouble..

He reached out his hand. He was willing to help me stand up.

"I can stand up on my own. No need to worry." I told him and smiled.

"Okay."

~ ~ ~

"Eren!" I called with a glass of water in my hand.

"Here, drink some water. You must be nervous. Well, you got nothing to be scared of." I assured him.

"Petra? Are you okay?" Eren asked

"Of course! You're the one who's not feeling well, right?"

"But, Petra, you don't look well.  You're face's all red.. "

"Eren! What are you saying? You should rest now." I told him.

I went to the kitchen to place the glass in the sink.

I was about to get out of the kitchen, but someone was standing by the door. And it seems that I can't go through.

"Excuse me, but I need to go. Please let me pass."

"Petra, please make me a cup of coffee." Oh. It was captain Levi. He wants me to make him some coffee, of all the people here, he want me to be the one to prepare it.

Levi: "What? Why is your face red?"

"N-nothing. I'm gonna prepare it now."

Levi: "Okay. Good."

~ ~ ~

I served him the coffee that he asked me to prepare. I pulled a chair, and sat.

"Paper works ha?" I asked him. Captain Levi looks stressed.

"Looks like I'll be working overnight, again. This is why I hate paper works." He said

"Oh. Don't worry. I can accompany you. I could stay up late with you." I told him

His cheeks turned red.

"Wha-what I mean is that, I can accoompany you so that you won't get bored while doing these paper works." I started to blush too

"O-of course!"

.

.

.

.

And we stayed up all night..