His Smile

"Petraaa!" I heard Eren's voice calling my name from downstairs. I checked the clock to know what time is it. I immediately got up from bed because it was already  late. I was supposed to prepare breakfast for them.

"I'm sorry. I overslept."

Oluo: "Good job in calling her, Eren. You see Petra, he called you because I asked him to."

Eren: "I-it was a training!"

"And what king of traing is that? Eren, don't listen to this idiot. He's just playing with you." I told Eren.

"HAHAHA! I'm so sorry Eren! It's just, the way you follow anything what I tell you, it's so funny! Hahaha!" Oluo told while laughing.

Eldo: "Stop it, Oluo!"

I went to the kitchen to prepare brunch.

"Looks like someone didn't get some enough sleep."

"Oluo, stop it." I told him while chopping the sausage.

"Whoa. Petra, do I sound like Oluo?"

I turned my back to say yes but as I turned, I realized that it was not Oluo.

"Captain Levi!"

"Yes. Yes." He went near me and sat on the counter and I continued chopping.

Levi: "You'll stay up all night with me ha?"

Speaking of.. how did I end up sleeping on my bed?

"Uhm. Last thing I remembered last night is that I accompanied you. We talked about things and.. just that. Well, maybe I fell asleep..."

Levi: "Yes, you did."

"Oh."

He went out and joined the others.

~ ~ ~ ~

Gunther: "Ahh! Food is here!"

I sat between Captain Levi and Gunther. Eldo was right in front of me. In his left side is Eren and Oluo is in his right side.

Nobody talked while eating... it's quite awkward.

"Something bothering you, Eren? It looks like you're thinking something deep." Eldo suddenly asked.

Eren: "It's nothing."

Gunther: "You sure?"

"If there's anything that troubles you, feel free to tell us." I told Eren with a smile.

The awkwardness came back. Again, we were quiet for a minute.

Eren: "C-captain Levi.."

Levi: "Ha?"

Eren: "It's about last night. Uh.. you know.. As I was walking to the bathroom last night I saw you doing paperworks here on the dining table with Petra. And when I was about to return to the bedroom, I saw you coming upstairs and you were carrying her. I'm just curious.. Is there some kind of bond or relationship between the both of you?"

Gunther: "Oops."

Eldo: "Tsk. Bingo!"

Oluo: " Whaat?"

"E-eren! What are you talking about. That's nonsense. Right, captain?" And then I saw captain Levi's cheeks were Red.

"I'm sorry for asking an awkward question. Never mind it."

Levi: "She fell asleep while helping me. I can't just leave her in a sitting position with her head on the table while sleeping. And, we don't have some special bond or anything between us."

"Th-that's right!" I added.

Eren: "Your face is all red captain. And your face too, Petra."

Levi: "N-no! It isn't!"

Gunther: *coughs* Deniaal! *coughs*

"Stop it. Eren, Gunther.. Stop!" I shouted..

Captain suddenly stood up and said "If you need something from me, I'll be outside." And then he went out.

Oluo: "Oy Eren, is what you said true? About captain Levi and Petra?"

"Oluo! Sto-"

Eren: "Yes. Yes it is."

"Eren, Oluo stop it!" I shouted again.

Eldo: "HAHAHA! Petra's blushing. Look!"

Gunther: "Oy oy. If Petra gets pissed she'll cry.. If that happens.." Gunther told us with a serious face

"What will happen?" Eldo asked

Gunther: "If Petra will cry.. Captain Levi might get mad at us! Hahaha!"

"Oy Gunther! Stoop!"  I tried to stop them but they still continued teasing me.

"Petra, your face! It's so red!" Eren teased while laughing.

"Eren! Which side are you?" I asked him. They all seem to have fun in teasing me.

"There are no sides!" Eren continued laughing.

Oluo: "Oy Petra! You're so cute when you're mad! Hahaha!"

I rushed to the door and went out to relax myself. I can still hear them laughing inside.

I was walking and saw a pebble, and suddenly I just felt I liked to kick it.

"Ouch! P-Petra! What was that for?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't see you. It wasn't for you." I immediately apologized to captain Levi.

Levi: "It's fine. By the way, why are you here? Do you need something?"

"I just wanted to feel the fresh air. B-but I can go inside if you don't want me here. Hehe." I told him.

Levi: "No. No.  It's okay. You can stay here."

"No. Bye~! Have fun being alone!" I told him with a smile. (I didn't say it in a sarcastic way)

I was heading inside but he pulled me by my hand

Levi: "You can stay here."

Me: "I can give you time alone."

Levi: "Uhm. Ple-.. Please stay here." His cheeks were pink.

"I need a companion. It's lonely to be alone, right?" He added

"O--kay"

I sat on the grass and he sat next to me.

We talked about some funny stuff.. and he smiled! I was shocked. It was my first time to see him smile.

Levi: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just not used in seeing you smile." And then I started to laugh softly

"You're right. I rarely smile." And then he started to laugh too

He rarely smiles..

I made him smile even though he rarely smiles!

I even made him laugh!