The Vision

"Ahsoka." A voice called out to the young Togruta.

She clenched her eyelids tighter, in fear of what she might see, "Anakin?"

"Ahsoka," the voice called out again, "why did you leave? I needed you. More than you know. Losing you... It sent me down a dark path, never finding true happiness."

"The Jedi didn't trust me, how could I have trusted myself?" She questioned the voice quietly.

"I trusted you Ahsoka, I believed in you every step of the way. I needed you, and without you present..." The voice drifted off.

"I'm sorry..." She replied in her soft voice.

The presence of her former master grew more and more, as of getting closer to her, "Do you know what I became?"

"No." She turned her body around, opening her eyes, wishing she had kept them closed. Standing before her was the Sith Lord who ruled with the emperor himself, Darth Vader. Ahsoka's heart sank as she began to tremble, looking upon Vader with horror.

The menacing mechanical breathing could be heard across the universe, "This is what you have created, Ahsoka. I, am your failure, your neglect. Without you, I grew everyday, with hate toward the Jedi council, and toward Padmé."

"Padmé was your wife wasn't she?" Ahsoka asked sorrowfully.

"Before you became my apprentice, I loved Padmé. After you became my apprentice, I realized I didn't know what love was. I grew more attached to you, day by day, falling in love."

"Anakin-" Ahsoka started to say.

"Once you left the Jedi order, I saw through the lies of the universal feeling, knowing it to be weak. I was a foolish man, and now I am more powerful than ever. And now my old Apprentice, you shall fall."

"No!" Ahsoka shouted, coming out of the vision. Her heart raced, body trembled and mind filled with confusion, "Anakin."