Reaching Out

Ahsoka stood from where she had her vision. Shaky, she made her way to Kanan's room. Waving the door open, she saw Kanan look up at her, "Kanan, I need to talk to you."

"What about?" He asked confused.

"I need- we need, to contact someone. Someone I know is still alive." She replied.

Kanan grew curious, "Ok, well, who is it?"

"I know you've received a transmission from him. If we can find it in the files, and trace it, we may be able to contact him." Ahsoka was in her, "determined-to-do-this-very-quickly" state of being.

Kanan rushed over to her, "Slow down, Ahsoka. You're going to have to tell me who you're trying to contact first."

Ahsoka paused and took a deep breath, "An old friend of mine. Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Obi-Wan Kenobi?" Kanan asked.

"He was the Master of my Master, Anakin Skywalker. He was a good friend of mine. I know he's still alive. I can feel it." She replied.

Kanan folded his arms, placing one of his hands on his chin, "So what does he know that we don't?"

Ahsoka bowed her head and turned away from him, "Considering my vision, there's a lot that we don't know."

"Your vision? What happened?" Kanan grew worried, he knew visions were vital in telling the future, and how you handled them, was crucial.

"Nothing I can't handle, you need not to worry Kanan." She replied. "We should probably try and contact Master Kenobi."

Kanan sighed, "We can only hope he's still alive."

Rebels: Ahsoka's RealityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara