Chapter 6: All Hollow's Eve - Part I

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. If I did, Percy would be bi, blah, blah, blah. Y'all know this already. XD

Chapter 6: All Hollow's Eve - Part I

Perci was tired.

She'd been running around all week trying to get her shit together to no avail. Between classes, keeping the twins out of trouble (which was a full time job on its own, but wait there's more!) keeping an eye out for Potter, keeping up with her demigod training while keeping it secret, and avoiding/befriending Draco at the same time, well she was absolutely beat. All she wanted now was a nice long bath and to sleep forever (at least until the world was bored with screwing with her life).

So it was understandable that she had completely forgotten that tomorrow was Halloween and - more importantly - the dance that night.

Walking into the Hufflepuff girl's dormitory, she made a bee line for her bed and flopped down face first into the fluffy sheets. She was just about to drift away when she heard one of her dorm mates mention her name. She ignored them, wiggling her way up the bed to reach the pillows and lay down more comfortably, hoping that they'll get the hint and leave her to her nap.

"What about you Perci? Got a date yet?"

That got her awake. What would she need a date for?

"What?" was her groggy reply.

"For the dance," answered Cat, her grade's prefect. She was a nice girl if a bit severe at times, following the rule book word for word. It was a small miracle that she had slipped past her for this long in order to get some training in during the night. 

'Let's not forget the late night rendezvous' with a certain quote on quote Albino.'

'Shut up,' she hissed at her conscious before cursing her ADHD for what must of been the umpteenth time this past hour.

"What dance?" Dread began to pool in her stomach at the mere thought of what possibly awaited her in what seemed to be the very near future.

Cat looked entirely unimpressed as some of the other girls stared at her, scandalized.

"What other dance but the All Hollow's Eve Bash?"

All Hollow's Eve...Bash. Well shit.

– Ψ –

Aren't I the best! (cough cough THE WORST cough cough) After a good what 8 months!? Dear Lord its been a while. But yeah, you guys know already. A deadly mix of writer's block, laziness, and a ton of school work has put this story on pause for a while and I'm super sorry for that guys. But I really am very proud of this story so I'm really happy that you guys stuck with me for all this. Thank you guys so much! Y'all are the literal best (no coughs XD).

So yeah. This chapter is not the longest or the best but really wanted to get the ball rolling a bit so now I've got something to work with.

So thanks again you guys for bearing with me.

Comments and votes are as always very much appreciated!

Live fast, burn bright

- Infinity

P.S. I'm guessing that the party isn't actually called that but I can't remember what its actually called and that that just sounded fun so yeah, let's just roll with that.