Blurb. Warnings. Intro. Copyright Reserved!

Haven't updated this book in quite a while. requires editing. will still continue with this story at some point, can't guarantee when or how soon. No uploading schedule, uploading randomly and rarely. Thanks.

He proceeded to pin my wrist against the locker, looking back up at me and smiling darkly. "You're not good enough to ignore me."

"I hate you so much," I breathed out. His face inched even closer, tilted.

"The feelings mutual."

A kiss.

— •

VULGAR COMMENTS.
SEXUAL SCENES.
SWEARING.

-YES! A sexual relationship. *gasps and faints*-

A case of "friends with benefits" minus them being considered "friends"

Just a pre-warning.

— •

Don't hesitate to comment.
I appreciate your input and reactions to scenes! You guys crack me up whenever I read other stories, so don't be afraid to click the option of commenting WHATEVER is on your mind! :)

Voting is also highly appreciated! Your votes save lives! Okay...that's not true but what IS true is my point of appreciating all of you who read this story.

FYI,
He's going to be a... well, demanding type of guy. She's not an easy walk-over type of girl though. But figured to warn you, in case you're not a personal fan of characters turning all jealous, direct or bossy. He's also pretty mean, but I never implied he was nice.

Check the tags.

— •
FINALLY:

COPYRIGHT RESERVED ® BREESWORLD. THIS IS THE WORK OF FICTION AND CAN'T BE PLAGIARISED, STOLEN OR USED. INCLUDING BOOK COVER.

It's simple,
NO STEALING!

Otherwise?

I will search for you, I will find you and the rest WILL remain a secret.

— •

This story is just something I'm updating at random times. There's no set time schedule or rush on my part to put chapters out. It's just another book I'm writing to help me and my mind when I'm stuck or bored.

Right now, I'm more focused on finishing The Bad Boy's effect.
If you want to check out some of my other (non completed at this point) books, please feel free.

THANK YOU! ❤️