-prolouge-

"Kuroo?" Kenma called for the captain.

Unable to find the taller male, he shrugged it off and flopped down onto his lower matress of the bunk bed.

'It is training camp,' Kenma thought, 'maybe he's out working on something like his serve.'

   The blonde stumbled around the room a bit more, his lack of sleep finally getting to him. His insomnia was chronic, and the result of that was very little sleep at night and a massive nap every so often.

   'Maybe I should try and nap...' he thought to himself. 'It has been awhile.'

   Walking over to his bed however, he tripped. But not because of his disoriented senses. He had run into a sleeping Kuroo, who layed curled up on the floor at the end of Kenma's bed.

   "What the fuck Kuroo?!" Kenma yelled, jolting the captain awake.

   "Oh my god, I fell asleep. At training camp. Stupid, useless pills..." Kuroo muttered under his breath, apparently not realizing what woke him up.

   "Uh... Kuroo?" Kenma started.

   "Hm? OH! Hey Kenma, sorry. I guess you're wondering why I'm sleeping at the..." he looked around. "End of your bed? Yeah, well, I'm narcoleptic."

-

the inspiration came from black_sapphire_ tho ;w;
bless you Regina, for staying up even if it's not hard and everything elseee
imma dedicate this to you when I get the chance, promise

anyway, enjoy this rather fluffy KuroKen! Updates whenever I have time~~ (at least once a week hopefully)